Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after reading this thread about water heaters i wondered what you all would chose for your own homes as far as WC's go ?

i have a free cheap-o Gerber i got from my guy at the shop i work at, i wish i would have spent some money and got something better though LOL

·
Banned
6,437 Posts
after reading this thread about water heaters i wondered what you all would chose for your own homes as far as WC's go ?

i have a free cheap-o Gerber i got from my guy at the shop i work at, i wish i would have spent some money and got something better though LOL
DONT BUY AMERICAN STANDARD. listen to what they just did to me. I ordered 4 tank levers for toilets and they sent the wrong ones. i paid 80 bucks for 4 of them delivered. I called and told the lady at customer service that they sent me the wrong handles and that i needed to return these and have them send me the correct ones. She stated that they do not accept returns and that she would send me the correct handles out. THEN SHE WANTED MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER!!!! They were going to charge me for the new ones too!!!! And make me keep the wrong ones!!!!! I had to talk to two different people and raise hell to get them to send me the correct ones and not charge me....they still do not want the wrong handles back. They are nuts........I'll never buy another american standard product EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This just happened today....this morning!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Kohler artist editions Briar rose and Ironworks and Cimmaron in hall bath...

but I like toto and the gerber new ones.

·
Lego Expert
4,570 Posts
I got a Craine Comfort-Width for me (changed my life), and a American Standard Baby Devoro for the kids(E-Z Potty training), and Toto Drakes everwhere else.

·
Banned
6,437 Posts
TOTO!!!!! never had a problem with them other than the supply house didn;t stock the special ballcock with the high refill flow rate and had to shut a toilet down until parts arrived. I hate suppliers who think they do not need parts to back up what they sell. Thats all brands. Turns a simple service call into a 2 week process.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Toto first. Second choice would probably be Gerber Avalanche. The Avalanche is a bit fancier-looking, I think.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
GERBER !! GERBER !!!

The rest just piss me off ,,,,,,,,,

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
GERBER !! GERBER !!!

The rest just piss me off ,,,,,,,,,
So Cal, tell us how you really feel:laughing:

I have AS in the house now. I hate them. I will eventually replace them with round front Avalanches or maybe even the Viper. I like them both either or would be fine with me.

In Christ,

Song Dog

1 - 20 of 26 Posts