Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Always Something
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, mine is a GE...bout two years old. There is a ring of muck (no offense Muck) about two or so inches from the top of the tank. It's greese...flux....gunk.....and whatever else I get on myself. I clean it maybe once every few weeks but it is rather annoying. Am I the only one with this issue? When I do my laundry (wife won't touch mine) I wait untill the last pair of boxers and pants / shorts (yes I like wearing shorts because I don't like sweating) so I fill the unit all the way full and run usually once but depending on the jobs sometimes twice to get my things clean....but there is always that muck rim :no:

·
Registered
200 Posts
i take work clothes to laundry mat and let them wash for me. wife was always complaining about dirt, etc from my clothes transferring to hers

·
Banned
239 Posts
i live alone i wash my work clothes dog and parrot towels in the same washer....i too have the same ring but i scrub it off every few weeks..

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
My wife used to have a problem. We went to LG front loaders and I have not heard her complain. I am not allowed to touch the washer. Everytime I do laundry all clothes come out gray.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts