Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

yea, you could call it great work related pranks or somthing like that

6K views 37 replies 14 participants last post by  brain freeze 
#1 ·
Ok Here Goes

The Basement Key:

One time I started in this new shop and when I got there one of the foreman was loading a truck and he told me to help.

So I started helping and about after ten minutes he told me to go see "Scott" and ask him for the basement key.

I went to Scott and he told me to go see "Rob" for the basement key.

I went and saw Rob and he told me he just gave it to one of the girls in the office, so I go in the office and she the girl and she tells me to see "Frank",

This shop was huge and they sent me to about 30 people before they said

"Hey Dumbass, Look at the floor , Its a slab" DOH!

It was my first day man :)

#3 ·
Doug thought it would be funny to nail my bags to the floor while I was at the lunch truck.

Brian and I thought it would be funny to see him get gushered with the firehose in the outhouse with his pants down around his ankles...Brain was the breacher.

It was 100 degrees out.

#4 ·
We had a man who got drunk on the job. He was so drunk we found him passed out under the porch! I got after him, and he goes to the johnny house. After about 15 minutes I crept up and saw him asleep on the throne! So me and 4 other guys slowly laid the crapper down on ist back. After about 30 minutes he awoke in a puddle of crap! Man, all the neighbors was cheering and applauding!

#12 ·
when i was green, i went to the van like i was told to do, and bring back the blue handled pipe stretchers, i returned and told the tech that i couldn't find them. he told me that they were next to the left handed screwdriver, after a brief moment of in depth thinking, i had then realized that he was screwing with me.

#14 ·
I did bring back a bucket of steam. Hold the bucket upside down. His look was priceless.

Pounding pegs one time while working on a drilling rig.
The tool push bet me $50.00 that he could pound a peg further with one hit than I could with 3.

I thought about it all day, (none too bright that day)
In the end I just wanted the answer so I took the bet.

I hit that peg with all my might and drove it almost all the way into the ground. The push stepped up and I saw the fix. He hit MY PEG. It went into the ground further. I paid up. He bought beer.

#17 ·
Just before a long weekend. Open a can of sardines and tape to the bosses desk, behind the drawers. Crank the heat and close the windows. Start new job the next week. I hear it took 2 days for him to find the source of the smell, and that was because of the maggots falling on the floor.

Yes Virginia, he was an as****e.

#18 ·
Once we tied a rainbow kite on the under side of of a worker truck so when he took off the rainbow kite would come and and trail him. We all know what rainbow colors really mean. :laughing:

#19 ·
That is awesome ron.:laughing: You guys ever took an ac duct zip tie and zipped it around the drive shaft of a truck. the trick is to tie it where the excess strap left over will hit the muffler at each rotation. Have watched quite a few guys pull off the job with a clank, clank , clank noise coming from under the vehical, then they get out to inspect the noise. One of my favs. Priceless

#23 ·
I find that about a 30" piece of 1/2" cpvc and a tub of putty on a multi-story building can make a boring day much intresting.
Heres how you have your fun:
1. Cut cpvc to suggested length of about 30"
2.Grab handful of plumbers putty
3.check cpvc for any imperfections at both ends
4. tear off a small piece of putty
5.roll putty into small round ball
6.insert putty at one end of cpvc pipe
7.Make sure you are in a good location above others
8.wait for subjects to move around in attainable areas
9.aim towards target and blow through cpvc hard as hell
10. after shot has been fired retreat back to hiding area
11. STAY FROSTY

(personaly, i have seen these putty balls blast through both sides of a foam cup.)

#25 ·
Got 2 more.
On a steam tracing job with 1/2" gp copper.
Straight lengths about 12" long fire earplugs really well.
Also, use your benders to make something that looks like a french horn. Have one end for the person to blow in and have the other (after a few loops) point straight back at them. Add water.
Get "caught" practicing the horn. Then ask them to see if they can play it bacause you are having troubles.

#31 ·
1 envelope

1 paper clip

2 rubber bands

1 washer

unbend the paper clip into a large u, bend 2 loops at each end looping outwards.

attach the rubber bands on the washer the attach to the paper clip so it hangs between the 2 posts on the u shaped paper clip with a chock collar knot.

mark on the envelope "confidential", or "so-and-so's eyes only"

wind the washer and rubber bands (not too tight)

insert in envelope without sealing it up

leave it in a place where somebody can't resist opening it

when the curious cat opens the envelope, the washer unwinds and slaps the envelope

scares the **** out of people everytime:laughing:

Vince

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.