Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

581 - 588 of 588 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,918 Posts
Tango.. here is a picture of the stair cat you passed on in Buffalo....

and the back of my work truck....

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6sqSn4UrCfnRddVT7
My oh my that's a big truck. Tell me how you go in and out to get stuff with the deck that high?

For example today I had to grab stuff from the van at least 10 times. I only had to open side of back doors to get things. Do you raise and lower that ramp 10 times a day and open the huge door each time?

By the was I didn't really pass on the staircat, the guy didn't want to sell it to me!! I even offered full price and he ignored me. Grrrrr.

·
Super Moderator
8,918 Posts

Attachments

·
philosopher and statesmen
7,670 Posts
My oh my that's a big truck. Tell me how you go in and out to get stuff with the deck that high?

For example today I had to grab stuff from the van at least 10 times. I only had to open side of back doors to get things. Do you raise and lower that ramp 10 times a day and open the huge door each time?

By the was I didn't really pass on the staircat, the guy didn't want to sell it to me!! I even offered full price and he ignored me. Grrrrr.

I normally just put the gate half way up and just work it like tall stairs.... its no ta problem.... The box trucks are 10,000% more efficient than a van or pick up truck--- they are big but they make life easy...

·
Registered
124 Posts
I had a 1980 with chrome rims, a 20 gal LP tank under the right skirt, and a
4500 watt gas Generator under the left skirt that powered fluorescent lights
and Electric outlets above the both work benches, left and right in front of the shelving, Security Fencing behind seats with pass through gate,
I could run my Spartan 1065 with 125' cable off Gen, without losing the lights
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

581 - 588 of 588 Posts