Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Residential Plumber
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the only waterlines I have ever used besides copper the company I work for has been using this product for over 15+years, I'm canadian and I can tell most americans are still into copper so if you have any questions about it like whats good/bad compared to copper/brass other waterlines just let me know.

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
Not where I'm at. If a homeowner asked me who to call for a copper repipe I wouldn't even know who would do such a thing.

These are the only waterlines I have ever used besides copper the company I work for has been using this product for over 15+years, I'm canadian and I can tell most americans are still into copper so if you have any questions about it like whats good/bad compared to copper/brass other waterlines just let me know.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
i'd do it but most around here won't spend the $$$. if there's a reasonable amount of room to work, i love doing copper repipes. it just costs so damned much.

paul

·
Registered
71 Posts
since this site is for "Professional Plumbers", I really hope everyone here nows about plastic waterlines. HePex just has an oxygen barrier on the outside and I believe is not internally cleaned. Wirsbo has to be the biggest pex supplier in North America, right? if not the world.

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
since this site is for "Professional Plumbers", I really hope everyone here nows about plastic waterlines. HePex just has an oxygen barrier on the outside and I believe is not internally cleaned. Wirsbo has to be the biggest pex supplier in North America, right? if not the world.

Nope , never heard of plastic water lines, :no::laughing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts