Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
3341 - 3351 of 3351 Posts

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
How?? Or shower hose?
It's opensights' picture, I just cropped it because I thought they looked awfully similar to BX. I think they're just soft copper "Speedy Supplies" that have a pattern rolled in to be more flexible.

·
Super Moderator
9,217 Posts
It's opensights' picture, I just cropped it because I thought they looked awfully similar to BX. I think they're just soft copper "Speedy Supplies" that have a pattern rolled in to be more flexible.
Oh yeah I had to deal with one of those one time!

·
Registered
7,511 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
General Contractor and DIY plumbing, who cares...

View attachment 131374

View attachment 131379

View attachment 131375

Guy here says when he fills the tub a deluge happens in the closet below. He wanted me to fix it. The Neanderthal uncle cut out the overflow to put the faucet there!!! Nope I'm not pulling the tub and redoing your bathroom, suck it up. By the way the plastic in the over flow is the exterior wall and insulation.

View attachment 131376

View attachment 131377

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
General Contractor and DIY plumbing, who cares...

View attachment 131374

View attachment 131379

View attachment 131375

Guy here says when he fills the tub a deluge happens in the closet below. He wanted me to fix it. The Neanderthal uncle cut out the overflow to put the faucet there!!! Nope I'm not pulling the tub and redoing your bathroom, suck it up. By the way the plastic in the over flow is the exterior wall and insulation.

View attachment 131376

View attachment 131377
Silicone a cover over that hole anyways

3341 - 3351 of 3351 Posts