3281 - 3300 of 3323 Posts

·
Registered
7,083 Posts

·
Registered
Lift Station Whisperer
295 Posts
At least I was right about the material. How is it normally connected?
Close enough, only the color is different.

I've never seen a connection underground; they just run solid pieces between the vaults. I'd presume you could use the normal joining methods: fusion, compression, stab, etc.

·
Super Moderator
10,022 Posts
That plumber must have been a Democrat. It's all about diversity. Doesn't matter how it looks, how long it lasts, what quality is there, just so long as everyone is represented.
DEI, Diversity Equity Inclusion. SEL, Social Emotional Learning. Have you heard of the domestic terrorists attending school board meetings across the country?

·
Registered
7,083 Posts

·
4th year apprentice
803 Posts
DEI, Diversity Equity Inclusion. SEL, Social Emotional Learning. Have you heard of the domestic terrorists attending school board meetings across the country?
Yeah, my heart really goes out to them. Poor people, standing up for what is right, against what is so blatantly wrong, and getting villanized and made into criminals because of it, prevented from challenging their representatives and those in power. How tf does that happen in the United States of America? I hesitate to even say it because of how things are today, but they should be storming those halls and taking back their freedoms by force. This is exactly, exactly how they started in Nazi Germany. Why are the Jews not being vocal about this woke BS and speaking up and reminding people?

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
1,839 Posts
I replaced a water heater yesterday and asked the homeowner where the tub was so I can turn it on while I was filling up the heater to bleed the air out. He tells me he recently had it remodeled and ever since water comes out the shower head while he’s running the tub. Dopes View attachment 130804
hahah..

·
Super Moderator
10,022 Posts
I replaced a water heater yesterday and asked the homeowner where the tub was so I can turn it on while I was filling up the heater to bleed the air out. He tells me he recently had it remodeled and ever since water comes out the shower head while he’s running the tub. Dopes View attachment 130804
I was taught to let the heater get to full psi before bleeding the air. Listen for air leaks before bleeding and lightning.

3281 - 3300 of 3323 Posts