Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
3221 - 3240 of 3273 Posts

·
Registered
Plumber
135 Posts

Three tankless units...not one set at the same temp.. none talking to each other... prefilters just hanging loose empty...water softener unplugged and bypassed... nothing bonded... not a single secured pipe..

Turns out we didn't do.. some of the work.. definitely not that tankless

·
Registered
Plumber
135 Posts
So I went to a new home that had a sewer back up on his main floor... powder room toilet. He did have a full basement. Sewer went u through the foundation. Cameraed line and found this beauty... wanna take a guess what you are looking at? The winner gets a link to my ex wife's mfc cam girl videos

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
View attachment 129976

I was at this job today. Restaurant had urinals and water closets blowing water to the ceiling. 145 PSI in the building. Can you find the other issues? Going to the shop now to show this to the owner. Another one of our plumbers did all of this work.
WTF is on top of that heater?

Reactions: MACPLUMB777

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
So I went to a new home that had a sewer back up on his main floor... powder room toilet. He did have a full basement. Sewer went u through the foundation. Cameraed line and found this beauty... wanna take a guess what you are looking at? The winner gets a link to my ex wife's mfc cam girl videos

View attachment 129979
Is that the hub of a 3" pvc fitting shoved into the old line? Clay?

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
Negative physconaught, but I love the quick response all caps like you are ready to see the ex wife
He's hard of hearing.

·
Registered
6,500 Posts

·
Registered
6,500 Posts

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
Lol same **** I thought... but no. You are getting closer though. I will give a 24 hr grace period. If no one has guessed what it is tomorrow at this time I will show you my little friend.
Then it's probably just a regular 2"x1-1/2" coupling or bushing.

I'M ALSO HARD OF HEARING SO IT'S DIFFICULT TO MAKE OUT.

·
Registered
Plumber
135 Posts
Should have just done two different vents.
Centrifific vent.. I guess they didn't want to drill two holes through the block. I really dont know.. could have lowered the heater.. all of it is Frankensteined together.

I fixed the pressure issue. $2500 for a 2" prv and 6 hours of my time. Repaired two sloan valves included

·
Registered
Plumber
135 Posts
Then it's probably just a regular 2"x1-1/2" coupling or bushing.

I'M ALSO HARD OF HEARING SO IT'S DIFFICULT TO MAKE OUT.
Lmao... that's a 3" pipe.. so close but yet so far.... the ex screen name started with Charli... since you did get part of the size... wrong fitting tho

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
3221 - 3240 of 3273 Posts