Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

· Registered
3,867 Posts
I did see that. I asked the question I did because I have had someone ask if I would install the shower head in the opposing shower instead of the tub. Setup look similar to his pic, so i asked. I did not do what they asked by the way.
Suuuurrrreeee,I bet when they pull that spout water flies out of that shower head right chonkie???lolololol. Just messin with ya

· Registered
3,867 Posts
Another dishwasher straight to sewer gas. Plus this contraption, the horizontal wasn't even inserted in the other tail piece.

View attachment 126292
But you won't get any gas smell as long as the dishwasher hose has a loop in it where it will hold water,I've seen many like this work just fine as long as the hose is looped high enough

· Registered
3,867 Posts
Same house, the pipe was about 1/3 in the tee! They were damn lucky not to get a guyser, I pulled it out with bare hands without force or heat!

View attachment 126293

View attachment 126294

View attachment 126295
I noticed not all have a loop. Many are just connected under. Another thing when it starts to drain it siphons all the water including what's inside the machine. When it does this the whole line is air all the way to the sewer line unless it's protected by a p-trap.
yes,if it siphons all water out you will get sewer gas smell but most times water is left in hose if looped up high

· Registered
3,867 Posts
Carp is the best eating fish there is,I have a special recipe for fresh succulent fillet of carp (1)get you about a 10lb carp from a muddy pond,(2)fillet both sides of the carp and leave mud vein in,(3)roll fillets in a fresh pile of cow manure,(4)fry it up in 1/2" grease or in deep fryer,(5)when golden brown take out and throw the carp away and eat the cow manure!!!this is the best way to prepare and eat succulent carp fillets lololololololololololololo

· Registered
3,867 Posts

· Registered
3,867 Posts
I'm still waiting for the 5$ membership for more epic winners from my own adventures...

Tango Original, Version 2021

24th floor, that'll be nice when the china no name/unapproved sprayer busts. Otherwise check out the cool bracket to close the valve with a cabinet door knob.

View attachment 126842

View attachment 126843
I'm still waiting for the 5$ membership for more epic winners from my own adventures...

Tango Original, Version 2021

24th floor, that'll be nice when the china no name/unapproved sprayer busts. Otherwise check out the cool bracket to close the valve with a cabinet door knob.

View attachment 126842

View attachment 126843
That sprayer is a poor mans bidet lololololo

· Registered
3,867 Posts
If the t&p leaks for a while it can get a buildup of rust that stops it from opening.

We had a 3yr old residential boiler we installed blow a chunk of cast iron off the back a couple years ago. The t&p had corroded shut. I don't remember which control item failed, I would guess the thermostat.
🙀🙀🙀😱😱😱😱😱😱😳😳

View attachment 126864 View attachment 126865

· Registered
3,867 Posts
If the t&p leaks for a while it can get a buildup of rust that stops it from opening.

We had a 3yr old residential boiler we installed blow a chunk of cast iron off the back a couple years ago. The t&p had corroded shut. I don't remember which control item failed, I would guess the thermostat.

View attachment 126864 View attachment 126865
You are correct grasshopper,this is why in commercial industrial buildings with boilers maintence will trip the relief valves once a month and have to note that it was done on record,this is to keep the relief valves from corroding up and becoming a ba,no not a ba but a bomb lololololo

1 - 20 of 101 Posts