Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only if you pay my way in first class on the plane ride to go install it.....:w00t:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
I trashed it.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:boxing:Thats what Im talking about Ron! You da man! I figured thats what happened that why I posted a smart ass reply:thumbup:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
It appears to be the same person that 1st started the chine pex story but now goes by a new member name.

nbrunzhou is also nbwendy

See

·
Banned
15 Posts
why trashed my thread???Moderator?? I only wanna discuss with you and other plumbers. And I wanna get a servey if possible. Did I do something wrong???

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guess you didnt read the fine print at the top of the page... Or should I say large print!

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Talk with the admin on here Nathan, if you want to advertise your product, I'm sure for a fee you can get advertisement space, don't push a product on us.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Talk with the admin on here Nathan, if you want to advertise your product, I'm sure for a fee you can get advertisement space, don't push a product on us.
I don't push my product to you. right?? is the topic pushed the product??? There was nothing about my product. I just wanna discuss with others. I only ASK: will you use PEX pipe made in China? is it wrong??? I think it's nothing to say with my product. right?

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
I am a plumber too.
That's cool, why not get involved in the other topics being discussed, instead of only asking about pex made in China, we purchase our pex from supply houses, where do you buy your pex at? What supply houses do you have there in China?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.