Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm sitting here after a hard day of work, and would you have known, the wife says to me, oh by the way, I got a wash cloth stuck in the disposal. :eek: Dam and I'm too tired to do something about it right now, I still need to fix it as of right now. Whats my odds I will free it up, and not have to buy a new disposal? Thay can be a bear to get free of the edges.

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts
So I'm sitting here after a hard day of work, and would you have known, the wife says to me, oh by the way, I got a wash cloth stuck in the disposal. :eek: Dam and I'm too tired to do something about it right now, I still need to fix it as of right now. Whats my odds I will free it up, and not have to buy a new disposal? Thay can be a bear to get free of the edges.
You're done with a full-days work at 8:50 AM? You must start awfully early in the morning.

Mark :)

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:laughing:That was yesteryear, this is futurenow. :laughing:

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Dont feel bad Ron, I got home last night and wanted to have a beer and get on pz. Then my girlfriend says the kitchen sink is leaking. Damn, I just got done working and now I have to do it again? Who do I send the bill to?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Amazing the electricians light never works, shoe makers kids are bare foot, mechanic rides the bus, and Plumbers stuff leaks.

·
Always Something
1,369 Posts
The EVO series is hands down the best yet. Amazingly quiet. They chew about the same speed as a 777. They are a stainless steel sink's best friend!!

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Fixed, but opted for the badger 5, heck I did not have to pay for it, so not complaining

1 - 15 of 15 Posts