Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is why the fellows that know me best around here in my parts call me Rockstarplumber. I have been playing guitar for over 15 yrs. I love music, any genre as long as it has a good hook. I try not to be one demisional just as I do in the field with my plumbing. Here are some pics of my gear. The Gibson Les Paul is my latest purchase. Got this guitar a couple of weeks ago and its like a wet dream in the ear. Wife was pissed when I brought it home. I think she saw it as 2 months mortgage payments. I saw it as a work of art and american craftsmanship and history at its best.:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
master of disaster
758 Posts
hey Rockstarplumber- I Can Play Ina Gadda Da Vita On My Spartan 1065 Sewer Machine, You Might Be To Young To Remember That Tune?

rockin Out In The Buckeye State, Leak 1

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey Rockstarplumber- I Can Play Ina Gadda Da Vita On My Spartan 1065 Sewer Machine, You Might Be To Young To Remember That Tune?

That would be interesting to hear. Know the tune very well. Classic rock is one of my favs on the job.

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts

The long version?

Mark

·
new nickname:Quaker State
1,204 Posts
I just hope like heck YOU don't get burned by gasoline like my son did. I like your guitars, but not your avatar, sorry guy.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
I just hope like heck YOU don't get burned by gasoline like my son did. I like your guitars, but not your avatar, sorry guy.
Someone out there has had someone they know attacked by a gator. They might find your avatar disturbing.

Rockstar's avatar breaks no posting rules that I am aware of.

It's all part of living in a country where you can spout your opinion and I can spout mine... Lighten up.

·
1,204 Posts
Someone out there has had someone they know attacked by a gator. They might find your avatar disturbing.

It's all part of living in a country where you can spout your opinion and I can spout mine... Lighten up.
I agree. I was talking to him in a personal matter. We do know each other personally. I thought that he out of friendship would understand. I was not asking the entire forum to respond. Guess I should have pm'd him instead of letting the entire forum know. My apoligise to the forum, But until someone writes in and says they don't like my gator, then I will keep it. Can't say that I like your truck either. How's that?

·
1,204 Posts
Oh, btw. I think the Hilter avatar was better. At least it didn't signify that anyone was being murdered or mamed like he was know for.
:furious:

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

COuldn't have said it any better. Talk like this signifies everything that is wrong with this country today. Everyones has feelings on something and it PISSES me off. No prayer or god in schools, no confedrate flags, no ten conmandments in the court houses. AND WHY? cause some douche has his feelings about the subject.
PLASTICMAN, seriuosly, I have 3 children of my own now, all girls, the oldset being 4. I have compasion for what you went through with your son, but i know it had to be a long time ago. Im sorry for the tradgedy. But, i am not changing my avatar. It is no way a slap in the face to you, as i do have respect for you(even though you are a gator fan)
Im Oscar mike.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
I agree. I was talking to him in a personal matter. We do know each other personally. I thought that he out of friendship would understand. I was not asking the entire forum to respond. Guess I should have pm'd him instead of letting the entire forum know. My apoligise to the forum, But until someone writes in and says they don't like my gator, then I will keep it. Can't say that I like your truck either. How's that?

Lucky for us, it's a free country baby! You don't have to like my truck:)

What's not to like:laughing: I agree on the pm thing. If something is in public view it WILL get a comment.

·
1,204 Posts
Ok. Here me out people.
I did NOT mean to pee anyone off about this at all. Its just that I voiced an opinion and I got opinions back.
I do not want anyone to hack at me because of some picture that I have to look at each time I read a particular someones response in this forum.
It's just that each time I look at my son with the skin graphs on his neck that to me look like hell and never will look normal," even though my wife tells him and me that it looks great", I can never ever forget that moment in my life when his brother called us from the emergency room with the news of his accident. That was ONLY 2 years ago. It is so fresh in my mind as if yesteday.
Ever since that day, I think about it when I fill up my car at the gas station. I think about it when I refuel my lawnmower, I think about it when I see gas, gas gas, anywhere.
I know a lot of you people out there may have kids. I hope nothing tramatic like this ever happens to them. You just don't know what kind of effect it has on you being a parent and something like that happened to them. I would have traded places with him and took the pain and suffering just so he wouldn't have to but that of course was not possible. So now I have to try to find a way to overcome the memory of all that happened, but for me, I think I am taking it harder than he or his mother is, or either she is much stronger than me to not let her feelings show.
I am sorry if I offended anyone here with a simple request. Guess I should not let my aligator mouth overload my humming bird ass.
And no, I am not a Florida gator fan. Just was messin with Rock. Thought he and I could make a joke of it. Guess the joke was on me. :hang:

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok. Here me out people.
I did NOT mean to pee anyone off about this at all. Its just that I voiced an opinion and I got opinions back.
I do not want anyone to hack at me because of some picture that I have to look at each time I read a particular someones response in this forum.
It's just that each time I look at my son with the skin graphs on his neck that to me look like hell and never will look normal," even though my wife tells him and me that it looks great", I can never ever forget that moment in my life when his brother called us from the emergency room with the news of his accident. That was ONLY 2 years ago. It is so fresh in my mind as if yesteday.
Ever since that day, I think about it when I fill up my car at the gas station. I think about it when I refuel my lawnmower, I think about it when I see gas, gas gas, anywhere.
I know a lot of you people out there may have kids. I hope nothing tramatic like this ever happens to them. You just don't know what kind of effect it has on you being a parent and something like that happened to them. I would have traded places with him and took the pain and suffering just so he wouldn't have to but that of course was not possible. So now I have to try to find a way to overcome the memory of all that happened, but for me, I think I am taking it harder than he or his mother is, or either she is much stronger than me to not let her feelings show.
I am sorry if I offended anyone here with a simple request. Guess I should not let my aligator mouth overload my humming bird ass.
And no, I am not a Florida gator fan. Just was messin with Rock. Thought he and I could make a joke of it. Guess the joke was on me. :hang:
Well, Then since your not a gator fan, I know you could appreciate this, got this from one of the coaches that I do work for.

Attachments

·
1,204 Posts
Oh that must have cost you bundles to be up there in the booster seats. lol

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh that must have cost you bundles to be up there in the booster seats. lol
I wish, havent made that much money yet, BUT, eventually they will get some money from me. Jim Gladden, linebackers coach from like 85 to 99 got that for me. Real nice guy. One hell of a trophy room, and those championship rings, man oh man, they are a thing of beauty.

·
1,204 Posts
Check out my new avatar. The thing is supposed to jump but it ain't working. :furious:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts