Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
It’s apparent to me after looking at the “what would ya be “ thread, that some of you have missed the boat. The answers back, while some rather commendable, tended to be a bit on the strange side. From Gynacologist to Rockstarplumber‘s picture of his old lady, you are certainly an interesting lot.
So………..Who are you?????
While some of you on this channel might be familiar with each other, we all are not privy to what your all about…….sooooooo……What’s the schoop???
I’ll start..
I’m in the lower half of the 60 cycle and have been in the biz for a gazillion years. I live in British Columbia Canada where we actually still have fish in our waters. I came out of retirement to work with a HVAC outfit in the area I live in and prior to that was in business on my own. My wife thinks I have early stages of Alzheimer’s for picking up the tools again. But I know different. The crew I work with is young, cocky, think they know it all, screw up at every turn. They definitely need a steadying hand. (me J).

I love industrial work and like the engineering part of it. I like the controls work and at this stage of my life have ruled out drain cleaning and dishwasher hook ups. I have an A ticket in gas and am certified in electrical controls hook-ups. I did a stint as an inspector and have taught night school for B and C qualifications.
Other than my work I like my cabin at Trout Lake and fishing.

That’s me in a nut shell……….
TL

·
every tool is a hammer
4,304 Posts
I'm a sinner saved by grace who happens to be a plumber. I love my plumber brothers and sisters. I really, really, really dislike handymen who come to plumbing websites and ask how to plumb so they can cut our throats. I dislike even more the plumbers who help them out. I love solving problems that inhouse maintenance can't fix, I usually fix a lot of stuff that chimp plumbers do, too. I got two sons, and a wife who spoils all of us. The oldest boy was the only in his class to make high honors in his class. The youngest boy just had a teeball game, I got hung up in Chicago traffic, but only missed the first inning. I love the Lord, my family, my country and guns, but Obama and this Sotomayer style of thinking scares me.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rockstarplumber
My old man taught me to never be ashamed of the choices we make. I definately think she has a way about her and I can see what attracted you to her in the first place. She looks warm.....she looks cuddly....not much more a man can ask
tl

·
Former Moderator
9,817 Posts
Three children in a few short years can do that to a woman. Give it time RSP.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Hey listen, im a big guy, not that big, but a big guy. My wife is a big gal, three kids in the past 4 yrs, yea, she is a little hefty right now. That image was low class, and a low blow on my part. Nothing against big girls at all. Just facing facts here that that is not my wife. Plumb crazy, I know, dont have to give it time, are 3rd daughter was born 3-13-09, first daughter was born 6-5-05. I know. no more time to give. Im not that shallow, it was seriuosly just a joke with my buddy redwood.

·
Former Moderator
9,817 Posts
RSP - I was just razzing you a little, I know that is not your wife.

It's true, what's on the inside is what counts. Nothing wrong with big men or big women. A morbid obese woman posing for a picture in that get up is low class.

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
Surely you jest Roast or you just like low class women. Some men do.

Ahh you mean the church going type that looks good in a sundress and then after 6 months they let you know they have plans for you?

Yes. I've been there with the entire family rooting her on to place the bet she's going to win the fat man's lottery.

I was smooth, smooth move #7382 >> Never trust a woman that knows your income potential more than your heart potential.

Damn my gears need oil!

·
Former Moderator
9,817 Posts
Never trust a woman that knows your income potential more than your heart potential.
Sounds like you have been burned - if you look for a woman on the basis of her heart potential, you may just find real love. Looking good in a sundress is a lure. Falling hook, line, and sinker is quite another story.

By low class I wasn't referring to income status. Merely referring to those with low self-esteem and no self-respect. Perhaps classless would have been a better word. If you are attracted to women with no self-esteem and/or no self-respect, that says more about you then it does about them.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Rockstar
Hey, don't be so sensitive. I think it was all a joke from the get go.
I'm sure your post was not meant to be derogatory to all the fatties out there. At least I laughed when I saw it.
The world today is to pent up. Like a clogged 4 inch main. What it really needs, what it really really needs, in my opinion at least, is some brawney plumber type, to stick that Ridgid power auger, with the 3 inch star cutter, and it's 200 foot 5/8 cable so there's no possibility of slippage, up it's little keester and hit the rotate button, all 1350rpm's of her, and leave it on till the walls are scraped clean. That way at least, you can heep the odd joke on it and not worry about choking off the system.
As far as the fat lady goes...............she is what she is. Not my cup of tea, but suited I'm sure, to somebodys taste. (or meal in this case!!):laughing:

tl

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
Sounds like you have been burned - if you look for a woman on the basis of her heart potential, you may just find real love. Looking good in a sundress is a lure. Falling hook, line, and sinker is quite another story.

By low class I wasn't referring to income status. Merely referring to those with low self-esteem and no self-respect. Perhaps classless would have been a better word. If you are attracted to women with no self-esteem and/or no self-respect, that says more about you then it does about them.

75% of all marriages end in divorce and you base that on what analogy that I'm slicker than warming oil at a massage parlor not to play "dumb" and join that group?

I will....in due time. It will be scripted with a prenup solid as a egyptian pyramid because no one is going to be an opportunist when the shine wears off.

If I want to see a married couple, look no further than the grocery store and they won't be smiling, holding hands, embracing each other like a first love. It wears thin over time, watching your partner and their inadequacies, their limitations, their unlikeable appearance over time. FFS you are watching them die, slowly!

I like keeping it "FRESH" and enjoy the company of many because women know that they don't like key lime pie every friday. They might want cherry pie or pecan pie.

I don't blame them. with the institution of marriage being as pathetic as it is these days.....it has lost its true meaning because men and women find it too easy to break those vows in the eyes of god.

I promise you have friends, women who have done just that and considered the escapade of infidelity and marital affair a second nature.

If it don't work, time to find another. It's theory of selection. That's why a woman can't knock a man for entertaining multiple partners; too many willing participants with their legs in the air and their footprints on the ceiling to know otherwise.

It's hard to say I was burned when I've broken up with every woman I've dated. Talk about breathing the fires of hell...OH DAMN SON!!!

Women don't like that....they like to be decider and that's where I kick the chair legs out and move on....not going to listen to your bickering or nonsense...the next one might have a clue.

Ding! :blink:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts