·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GrumpyPlumber?

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts
It seems every time someone complains about work being really slow they get really busy. It just goes to show you you have to judge your work by quarters and not by weeks.

Mark

·
Banned
913 Posts
It seems every time someone complains about work being really slow they get really busy. It just goes to show you you have to judge your work by quarters and not by weeks.

Mark
No truer words spoken. Sometimes we have a really bad week and start to feeling that the end is near. However, when we look at the numbers at the end of the month, they are right on target.

Carl - Grumpy busy with plumbing work?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts

Mark
OK I am complaining...... I hope your right Mark.

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts
I really believe slow times help a business. If things were "comfortable" all the time you never grow your business. When things are slow you add services or search for new markets to make it through. After 5-years or so of doing that you get more resistant to slow time and pick up a bunch of new business to boot.

Mark

·
Registered
19 Posts
Whenever it gets slow, I realize how lazy I've been. Time to get off my a$$ & get creative!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts