Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Watcha Got
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you put it? Is it pre printed on your invoices? I cannot find any forms that have it already printed on the forms. I have seen them before.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have a warranty section on the front of my invoices. I also have the terms & conditions on the back. I designed mine. You might think about designing yours ti your exact needs.

·
I Married Up
16,841 Posts
Where do you put it? Is it pre printed on your invoices? I cannot find any forms that have it already printed on the forms. I have seen them before.
Back of the invoice and referenced next to their signature on the front of the invoice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have been wondering this for a long time. If anyone happens to have the terms and warranties I would like to see them. I have checked with pre printed companies and different software companies and they will incorporate it but I would have to create the wording. So if anyone can make this process easier I would appreciate it.

·
I Married Up
16,841 Posts
Yoram Manzur said:
I have been wondering this for a long time. If anyone happens to have the terms and warranties I would like to see them. I have checked with pre printed companies and different software companies and they will incorporate it but I would have to create the wording. So if anyone can make this process easier I would appreciate it.
You need to have your attorney develop the wording with you based on what (and how long) you want to be responsible for.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts