Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont that just tee you off? Especially when they use a back hoe and dig up a 6 foot section of 4" sch 40 and swear they never hit it? Done that to me, had to dig up a new poured concrete sidewalk because of it. I mean if you accidentaly hit my line just say something dude! Its much easier for me to fix it now than later:furious:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Sparky's are always bad at drilling holes into my pex lines, can't they look and see if a water line sits on the other side of that stub of floor joist, it's not like it was covered up.

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sparky was the one who cut my 4" PVC line!
Maybe staring at that sub panel all day effects thier judgement!

·
Registered
425 Posts
The laborers don't tell their boss,who is unaware to tell the General,who can't pass the word on to you.You don't find out about the area pool drains being wasted till the first rain after the deck is finished.The lights worked though.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Mexican framers like to cut lines, shoot nails in lines, drill concrete anchor holes in lines, and stick shovels in lines, hammer rebar and grade stakes on a slab into lines, push hosebibs out of the footer on slabs even when they are stobbed off, cover up hosebib holes on the osb with hardyboard, after they take the nipple out or course. gee, can anyone else think of what a mexican could do to your plumbing that you work so hard to perfect?

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
I did a car wash a few years back. Had to go back 18 months later when one bay wasn't draining. Sawed the concrete and found that 4" drain destroyed by a backhoe. Had tooth marks on it.

The general made me, the concrete guy, and the backhoe guy split the bill:furious:

Backhoe guy never owned up to it:furious:

·
residential service
1,948 Posts
All more reasons that I no longer do new con. Now if someone comes behind me and tears something up it just means that I'm getting paid to do it again. Tear it up every day if you want to and I'll come back to redo it everyday and leave with your check for the same amount every day.

·
Registered
141 Posts
i had a tinknocker cut my 3/4 copper because he needed 3" of clearence.. needless to say the house was live.. moron got soaked and thrown off the job...

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
In a perfect world, the archetiects that design most of the BS isometrics in their plans, could bring their happy high paid asses out to the job and let them finger it out. But that would be fair, and then we would all be spoiled.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
I'm not racist, just pissed. i have a real good friend that is a mexican, i would tell him, and have told him, anything that i would post on this site. If you take ofense, then please forgive my ignorrance. It is not intentional or directed to anyone on this forum.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
I know, its a cliche thing, like all plumbers have crack. As a plumber, we to have our own stereotypes that we would like to get rid of, but it will never happen. Its all good.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts