Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, names Shawn I am an apprentice plumber with all my class and site hours set, going to sit for my exam any week now. I am a bit more experienced than your average apprentice, as I have been plumbing since I graduated high school in 98', but I was foolish and did not pursue my license for the first 6 years. It is long overdue eh? Nevertheless, I still have no problem keeping up with the more experienced guys, and can troubleshoot with the best of them
(okay, I'm exaggerating a tiny bit with the last part, maybe not with the best of them....:laughing:)

Oh yea, I work in Massachusetts in case anyone cares. I will update my profile soon. This seems to be a great community you guys have here, with many smart plumbers whom I can hopefully glean some good knowledge from, and I like to think that although I'm relatively young maybe I can still give some good input myself.
That's all for now, wish me luck on my exam!

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Welcome. Study that code book:yes:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome to PZ and good luck on your exam.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Welcome, dude, i started in 99, got my master license in 08, but my dad was a plumber. I guess my apprenticeship started when i was old enough to carry a hammer?

·
master of disaster
758 Posts
oakum, Welcome To The Deep Dark Side Of Plumbing,the Zoneeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Good Luck.........
- Leak 1-

·
Registered
567 Posts
Welcome to PZ...Keep after that code book and good luck!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts