Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an open ended thread.

my 12y/o is really into ’80s and ‘90s shows, so we’ve been trying to think of what we watched two to thee decades ago.

The one I’m trying to remember: A cop on the run from a false accusation, rides a motorcycle, has an Indian friend who drives an rv. They travel around solving crimes.

Any ideas? I was thinking Highland Drifter, but obviously wrong. I believe it was a USA show.

·
Registered
9,007 Posts

my 12y/o is really into ’80s and ‘90s shows, so we’ve been trying to think of what we watched two to thee decades ago.

The one I’m trying to remember: A cop on the run from a false accusation, rides a motorcycle, has an Indian friend who drives an rv. They travel around solving crimes.

Any ideas? I was thinking Highland Drifter, but obviously wrong. I believe it was a USA show.
what is that a modern day version of the lone ranger???😂😂😂

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
MacGyver was always one of my top favorites. Detective Columbo with peter falk too. Hercule Poirot is really good. Any agatha Christie stuff really. I never really watched much tv though, mostly just after dinner. Back in the day when I was home sick I would watch F1 racing.

I haven't had cable in over a decade. When my kids were little I would torrent anything I wanted. Now we have the hulu and that's about it. With the youtube you really don't need any of the subscription services. Plenty of cool science and mechanical stuff on the youtube.

Reactions: 89plumbum

·
Registered
2,742 Posts

Renegade

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
1. Chuck Norris- The only human alive able to make 'Journey' stop believing!

2. Why did the chicken cross the road... He didn't! Turns out he was on Chuck Norris Way and nobody crosses Chuck Norris!
-There's no such thing as a woman's period, 28 days is just how long it takes for chuck norris to sleep with every woman in the world.
-Chuck norris doesn't do push ups, he pushes the world down.
-Chuck norris doesn't sleep, he waits.
-There is no chin under chuck norris beard, only another fist.
-Chuck norris was once bit by the world's most poisonous snake, after 5 days of burning agony the snake finally died.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
The honeymooners and abott and costello are classics. Gotta watch abott and costello as plumbers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts