• Linkedin

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Forums (Plumbing)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Forums (Other) >> Cross Marketing

• CraigsList

• News Sites (interaction or via facebook social plugin)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Privately Owned Sites (your own social media)

• Other

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Explain which method you use for being a part of social media to bring customers to your business.

The majority of americans dedicate a minimum of 2.7 hours an evening in front of a computer, on average more than 4.6 hours a day.

However, only 14% of ads are utilized or "trusted" being seen in the view of your perspective clientell.

This poll applies to those who shape their business for the next dollar, next customer, next opportunity. Not all businesses rely on this method. Is it a bad thing to not use social media?

Ask yourself,

if you lost your comfort zone tomorrow (work load) and the sky was falling,

would you be able to broadcast instantly to the general population effectively and without much $$$$ to do so without being caught in the crosshairs of being invisible?

Being invisible as a business just because you're afforded a comfort level in present time doesn't always gain the best ability to survive.

Repeat customer base is a great thing. It provides the hard baseline for a good business. But is the growth lines of your business based solely on this measure?

If it is,

How so? Explain to us where the value is of being the unknown in the world of social media.

·
Simple, smooth and effect
56 Posts
I have mainly been using Facebook and Google+, not just to advertise but as a means for my customers to leave feedback. 90% of my business is word of mouth, I have been fortunate enough to get repeat and referral work.

I also have been focusing on the property management companies for business, there is a huge market with all the foreclosures and short sales in our area.

Having a place in the social media has been one of the best advertising moves we have made. We continue to keep our customers happy and get positive feedback which up to this point has only increased business and made it worth our time invested to get our company name out there. My wife has blogs, spends 3-6 hours a day on advertising and cold calling for potential accounts.

·
Banned
8,892 Posts
'Word of Mouth' is still considered "Social Media", right?

I'd be dead in the water if it wasn't for referrals.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts