Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Kohler, call em tomorow and give em the # and they can give you the closest replacement model available, I do it often when trying to replace old kohler urinals.

·
1,456 Posts
Kirkhill History

In 1996 Kirkhill Manufacturing Company ( KMC ) was started from former employees of Kirkhill Inc. who purchased the rubber manufacturing equipment from Kirkhill Inc. Kirkhill Inc. was started in 1941 by Kirkhill Rubber Company to separate their plumbing business from their aircraft parts business. Bill Haney was the Chairman of the Board of both Kirkhill Rubber Company and Kirkhill Inc. until both these companies were sold in 1997. There are no longer any financial ties or agreements between the 3 companies.
KMC has 3 divisions. Custom mixing, sponge rubber products and a complete line of plumbing products.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Couldn't tell you. I replaced the guts on 1 that looked very similar yesterday. Couldn't find any markings in it either. It did still had the original copper flush valve. Had to cut flush valve off with sawzall.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
7 Posts
The double K means it's definitely a Kohler.
Should be a K-model number stamped somewhere inside the tank or lid.
Remember the old "K of K" logo? (Kohler of Kohler, WI)

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Kirkhill History

In 1996 Kirkhill Manufacturing Company ( KMC ) was started from former employees of Kirkhill Inc. who purchased the rubber manufacturing equipment from Kirkhill Inc. Kirkhill Inc. was started in 1941 by Kirkhill Rubber Company to separate their plumbing business from their aircraft parts business. Bill Haney was the Chairman of the Board of both Kirkhill Rubber Company and Kirkhill Inc. until both these companies were sold in 1997. There are no longer any financial ties or agreements between the 3 companies.
KMC has 3 divisions. Custom mixing, sponge rubber products and a complete line of plumbing products.

You forgot to phrase you answer as question.:laughing:

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
That is an old 5 gallon flush Kohler Wellworth what is the date stamped inside the tank? 50's 0r 60's?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Looks like a good flower pot for in front of my shop.....lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts