·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a general whats a good cart jetter

·
Registered
104 Posts
I love my MyTana M30 maxBlast! THE best money i have spent on a plumbing tool besides my ProPress tool. It has paid for itself many timesover in the 8 years I've had it.

http://www.mytana.com/products/cart.php?m=product_detail&pc=4&c=4&p=12

hello there I know you recommended M30 Maxi Blast I am in searching to buy Hydro jitter but debating to go with cart jitter or trailer jitter ? Dose this one cuts roots ,sludge, Grease also are they easy to get parts I am in southern California , How is compare to Gorlitz, Spartan , General ? how heavy this machine is ?
thank you .

·
Registered
6,841 Posts
hello there I know you recommended M30 Maxi Blast I am in searching to buy Hydro jitter but debating to go with cart jitter or trailer jitter ? Dose this one cuts roots ,sludge, Grease also are they easy to get parts I am in southern California , How is compare to Gorlitz, Spartan , General ? how heavy this machine is ?
thank you .

I think you're coming at this from the wrong end. Find the closest manufacturer or dealer to you and see what they have, the cost, and hopefully even test one before you buy. Doesn't really matter if it's good if it's a pita to fix. Go with a local dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts