Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Wranglers. I had to deal with wranglers all week. Today's customer... If I'd known he was going to create so much drama even when he gave me the go ahead with an upfront price.

And a job for a woman next week. I'm going to call her back tomorrow to cancel. I can feel she's going to cause me trouble about the amount. When they don't understand the rate on the phone even if you explain it 3 different ways and I bet she thinks I'm doing the job for the price lower than my one hour minimum rate.

Wranglers? Like your pants were too tight? lolz jk
I think you mean "hagglers". They try to haggle with you on price.

You canadians have the weirdest dialect. I can't figger wat ur talkin aboot, say it again eh? Maple syrup and poutine.

·
Super Moderator
7,970 Posts
Wranglers? Like your pants were too tight? lolz jk
I think you mean "hagglers". They try to haggle with you on price.

You canadians have the weirdest dialect. I can't figger wat ur talkin aboot, say it again eh? Maple syrup and poutine.

I chose the word "Wrangler" to be politically correct. a person engaging in a lengthy and complicated dispute

Haggling is more like trying to negotiate a better price before hand. But once the price is set and both parties agree and when it's time to pay the bill they start their nonsense about not paying the full amount my blood boils. If I'd known I worked for a tile hack today I would told him no. I'll check if I can find his hack ads and turn him in.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
I lost a customer today. I thought it was strange when he called needing a/c service and it’s cold outside by our standards. I pulled up to the house and there was a for sale sign in the front yard. He was a good customer, I’ve put in a tankless water heater for him and have done other heat/air and plumbing for him.

He’s smart, he’s getting the hell out of California and moving to Idaho.

I put my company stickers on the garbage disposal, furnace, and condenser so I hope the new owners will call when they need service.

·
Registered
825 Posts
cant trust a fart, had two teeth pulled clyndamiacin makes the farts so untrustworthy. next weeks challenge: selling jobs with missing teeth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,554 Posts
cant trust a fart, had two teeth pulled clyndamiacin makes the farts so untrustworthy. next weeks challenge: selling jobs with missing teeth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol..can you make some sense to that?.. eat alot of yogurt to replace the bacteria the antibiotics killed off and your stomach will be much better off...
i never met a fart i liked...they must be democrats...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts