Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,252 Posts
I started to read some posts and he probably got tired of trying to prove his pressure sales tactic and continue his journey into the millionaire's club. All alone. Or he finally got sued and got his license revoked. Usually bad guys don't care and just continue as usual. Law or no law. Anyway that's how it's done here. Laws and fines don't apply to bad contractors.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
U.A. oath-"to assist the unfortunate, extend the warmest friendship and brotherly love" - lets find him-who is there already (L>A) ? Motown

·
Super Moderator
12,464 Posts
I think I remember him. He was the man who said he chains himself to the kitchen table and doesn't leave until the customer signs the contract for a re-pipe. N'est-ce pas? {French for: isn't that so?}

·
Super Moderator
7,252 Posts
I think I remember him. He was the man who said he chains himself to the kitchen table and doesn't leave until the customer signs the contract for a re-pipe. N'est-ce pas? {French for: isn't that so?}
Yes that was him. and yes it's the correct term.

·
Super Moderator
7,252 Posts
J'ai etudie le Francais pour cing ans au lycee. {sorry for no accents.}

Here you go, the grammar corrector made short work of it!

J'ai étudie le Français pour cinq ans au lycée.

You should see my writing, I have to use the grammar corrector all the time then I have to ask my girlfriend to correct me and the corrector!

French writing is way too tough.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts