Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Investigated this sink hole in a storm drain tile. Found the tile was 4” clay and completely plugged with silt.
Grass Road surface Automotive tire Wood Groundcover

here’s what my 4 ton feels like digging with sometimes.
Sky Plant Cloud Tree Asphalt

Here’s the end of 8 hours. It was sand so constantly caving in. Have another 100’ to dig and then move my pile of sand, slope the other side and then break my dam and drain the 3 acre field down.
Plant Sky Bedrock Natural landscape Groundcover

Attachments

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
Got Covid. Trying to keep my puff

I got the Covid today. Trying to keep my Puff Switch open.
That's terrible, your husband must be so worried your puff switch will fail!

• Haha
Reactions: MACPLUMB777

·
Registered
31 Posts
My in-laws had an above ground pool dug so I helped the wife’s dad dig a trench for conduit, punch a hole in the basement block, and pour a 30” square pad for the pump and filter to lay on. Sunday funday stuff.

The plumbing (two hoses lol) is already leaking at one of the hose terminations before the pump is even on! Told him to make those guys fix that, they left quite a mess as far as the dig goes. We’re much more careful when we dig as far as either hauling out or spreading the excess dirt, and clean up, and our finished product is buried out of sight!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Window Plant Automotive tire Grass Road surface

Arc24 chambers, put in two 30’ runs.

Finished product. (in thumbnail) Since we aren’t allowed to truck in topsoil to the provincial park we can just grade out the sand and plant a hearty seed.
Plant Tire Grass Land lot Wheel

second run of weeping bed.
Gesture Wood Grass Trunk Personal protective equipment

old “septic tank”. Not sure what code this falls under.
Plant Plant community Grass Groundcover Landscape

800gal concrete low profile tank. Water table elevation is 4’ below grade.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
One of my calls today was a hosebibb that wouldn't turn on. The hose was kinked. They still tipped me 20$!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts