Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to revamp my website. I was using web.com for my template and site. I would like to know who everyone else has used to build their site.

Thanks in advance.

Hope business is picking up for you guys.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I smell espionage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing there are others here willing to help out. After all isn't that was this forum is all about? Thank God there are others here who are nice and willing to help out. IF everyone was like you there would not be a forum like this.

With smart @** comments like yours I'd really rather have no replies. :furious:

How is that spying? Aren't websites the main staple of our branding in the business. I would say inquiring about website is just as important as any other business matter. IF you were really worried about spying you should be concerned with the number of posts about pricing!

If your comment is at all in reference to the lack of posts I've made on here well I am a busy man with a full time plumbing and septic business that is keeping me quite busy right now. After working in my business all day then coming home to my wife and kids I spend time with them and don't have as much time to get on here as I would like.

Thanks to everyone who has been helpful and if I have stepped on toes I do apologize.:thumbup:

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
WHOA BRO. My biggest competitor, his last name is Bennett, and he has a son named Jason that is a computer repair tech. Thats where my comment came from. If you are indeed him, then I meant what i said with my original post. If not, then chill. If you are indeed not him then, shiot, my bad. Im a little reluctant to post my Internet advertising ideas on the web for just anybody. Hit about 300 post, then we can talk. Until then, if your not the guy that i think yo are, then MY BAD.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nah man,that ain"t me. You got the wrong man. I am about 20 miles south of Memphis.. 300 post...wow. I guess till I hit that I'll just have to not be graced with all your info .Sorry to be so defensive it's just that I don't like being accused no more than you like being spied on. Anyways thanks again to all who responded.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It is awesome that we are all taking the initiative to create websites for our business. This is inevitably the road to take. But sometimes it's hard to tell which road is the best road when looking into website creation.

There are a few things one could keep in mind when building a website:

- make sure it is easy to navigate
- make sure it looks good and professional
- make sure you have your own domain name (like: www.OttawaPlumber.com) don't just use some random web-based website creation tool
- make sure you understand that in order to get people to your website (like from the search engines) you'll have to find out what keywords people are using to find your business.... AND THEN, put those keywords on your website (that is the general idea and you will do far better by putting keywords on your site than none at all... but optimizing your site PROPERLY is a little more sophisticated than just adding keywords in random places)
- when creating a domain name for your website, consider using a highly searched keyword + the name of the city you live in such as: www.CalgaryPlumbers.com or www.VancouverPlumbing.com (the search engines like this and they will rank you higher up on the results page if you do this.

These are just a few things to keep in mind as you create your website.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts