Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks, Thats a Nice post,,, I will probably copy it and put it on my site for general information...

I just posted about the same thing on my face book page but your information is much more informative....

but my pictures are better

https://www.facebook.com/WeilhammerPlumbingInc/

I assume that you sell water softeners somewhere in the USA and are loooking for customers???

Im a Service Technician who's battled this issue more than a handful of times. Nothing to sell.

·
Super Moderator
7,481 Posts
Large COMBO water softener works, you just need to understand what you are buying and have a realistic expectation. This does not remove the minerals, this changes them into a small particle that does not stick and build, that simple. I challenge you to get one of those local magnetic companies to come out and give you an estimate for their system, I did, and the cost was over $1500.00. They could not provide the answers I wanted either, how do I know it will work? All I got was; you will feel it. Well for $1500.00 that was not good enough. What I did get from them was the understanding that you need several magnets, depending on the size of your home(information I did not see posted anywhere about this product) When I saw the reviews on this product, I thought, there is nothing to lose.
and I challenge you to post a proper intro.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts