Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
residential service
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those new kind of rat traps that the pest control companies are putting out! The ones I have seen are black and look like some kind of bear trap or something. Hair trigger! I was in a crawl the other day and set my tool bag on one that I did'nt see. CRACK!!! The thing was pretty loud. I'm just glad my hand was not in it. They're hard to see in low light areas so be careful!

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Is this the one your talking about?

Attachments

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
That's one thing I don't miss, CRAWL SPACES! Worked in Ca. for 16 years then moved back home here to Minnesota. Rarely do I have to go into a crawl space here, all basements and mostly all overhead. You could start a thread on it's own regarding what we find in crawl spaces! Rats, mice, other furry things, bones, unmentionables! hahaha

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts
I had a smell under the house call once, what wasn't under the house? I found a few dead cats, 1 was under the floor furnace, a broken kitchen drain, an open mainline cleanout, and a few rats in traps:blink:

goodness, that was a smelly day.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I had a smell under the house call once, what wasn't under the house? I found a few dead cats, 1 was under the floor furnace, a broken kitchen drain, an open mainline cleanout, and a few rats in traps:blink:

goodness, that was a smelly day.

Hehe, thats when you pay someone else to go clean the crawlspace.

Plumber Jim

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Ok,, what kind of good stuff have you found under a house or a commercial building? I'm a collector of old bottles etc., always love finding that kind of stuff.
Found a garbage bag of 1960's Playboys one time, spent way too much time under that house! LOL

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Found a good heavy hammer once, kept it.

·
Water Whisperer
3,627 Posts
I've found money...lots of it....under houses. In fact, every time I crawl, I get some money! :laughing:

Reactions: Airgap

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
I've found money...lots of it....under houses. In fact, every time I crawl, I get some money! :laughing:
Um dude... I gotta break it to ya easy...
But, next time you go crawling take the change out of your pocket and put it in the cup holder in the truck before you go in.

I guarantee you will stop finding money!:whistling2:

Now the bad news...
You didn't find all that you dropped...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts