Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,022 Posts
thing is this dude was told all of this on a diy site. the site 2waxass went to after being run off from here
Just to let you know we don't help the DIY on this forum, pro's only forum. That's why you will see silly answers. There's a sister forum for it.

I erased a part of the post.

·
Registered
Plumber, Retired 40 years
119 Posts
You done hurted my feel feels and i need a safe space now
that dude is not me. he is the range boss,

·
Registered
10,466 Posts
I am an old desparate home owner. Please forgive me for not being a pro.
When I saw "Plumbing forum", I thought I could get some help from pros.
Instead I get shamed and put aside.
Gee thanks all you really professional people.
Really nice of you all to treat someone in need so wonderfully...
well your sad story has touched my heart...now fk off.........LOL.....................but to answer your question, there are plenty of DIY sights...but you chose to ignore the rules here and post..so you get the royal treatment..nothing personal, but you dont belong here and know you dont belong here...
and just like that..your gone...

·
Registered
Service Plumber
219 Posts
if it was a real safe area..it would have crayons and finger paints......and just the mention of ammo would send snowflakes into a tizzy...
I see it on here all the time and I have tried to figure it out on my own but I have to ask; What do you mean when you say "Snowflake"?

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
I see it on here all the time and I have tried to figure it out on my own but I have to ask; What do you mean when you say "Snowflake"?
Normally it would mean anyone who likes to be "politically correct" but many of them use it to mean anyone who expects a courteous discussion instead of just name calling.

·
Super Moderator
9,022 Posts
if you look at most of the so called you tube influencers, they are a bunch of whinny schitheads looking for free schit...
They see other successful youtubers having followers and raking money from the ad revenue. They want the high life for no effort.

·
Registered
10,466 Posts
Normally it would mean anyone who likes to be "politically correct" but many of them use it to mean anyone who expects a courteous discussion instead of just name calling.
no, a snowflake is a wuss too fuking weak and thin skinned to take any critisism or have there feelings hurt...and then run and cry about it..then try to get whatever is said to them censored...so try again with your fake answer..

·
Registered
Service Plumber
219 Posts
Wow,,, The whole world is full of Snowflakes.
If anything that I have said or will say offends you then let me be abundatly clear:
You will not infringe upon my 1st or 2nd ammendment rights, and I in return will not infringe upon your GOD given right to not listen to what I have/may have said.
I am not a politician so I don't give a rats a** about PC.

SRDH for President!!!!!

·
Registered
10,466 Posts
Wow,,, The whole world is full of Snowflakes.
If anything that I have said or will say offends you then let me be abundatly clear:
You will not infringe upon my 1st or 2nd ammendment rights, and I in return will not infringe upon your GOD given right to not listen to what I have/may have said.
I am not a politician so I don't give a rats a** about PC.

SRDH for President!!!!!
you got that right,,this is not the same world that was a few years ago....I dont get offended..I GET EVEN..LMFAO...

·
Registered
10,466 Posts
the tried and true method is pour a liberal amount of hydraulic cement around the flange and it will tighten everything up solid,toilet sets level and everything,easy peazy,
well, expanding foam has the same consequences....I watched a carpenders helper spray foam around ALL the brand new windows in a custom house to seal the air gaps, he musta used the most expandable foam they made...a few hours later after they all expanded and hardened..not 1 fuking window could be opened..the sides of the window frames were pushed so tight against the frames of glass from the foam...so the next few days every window had to be taken out and reinstalled minus the foam......it was more than fun to watch...

21 - 40 of 40 Posts