Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case you didn't already know I just had some PlumbingZone.com T-Shirts printed and they look pretty good. They have our logo on the front and say "Professional Plumber" on the back.

Here's a photo of one.

So how do you get a FREE one?

I'm going to give these out free of charge to the first 25 members that hit 250 posts and PM me asking for a shirt... That's it! One shirt per member. We have a mix of M, L, XL and a few XXL shirts but sizes are limited so first come first serve. This is my way of saying "THANK YOU" for being a member of this site and posting here. :thumbsup:

Once again you need to be one of the first 25 people to hit 250 posts AND PM your address. Anyone caught posting junk just to reach the 250 post mark will not be sent a shirt.

Don't feel like waiting until 250 posts?

No problem... you can buy a shirt here: http://www.constructionoutlet.com/products/PlumbingZone.com-T%252dShirt.html

Thanks Guys

US Residence Only Please

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Then your good. Just send me a PM and you get a free shirt. THANKS!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In case anyone is wondering how many posts they have... it's listed under your name on every post.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
I think my post cost should be excluded in the 25 member 1st ones to hit 250.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
M size for me thanks. :thumbsup:

Been fun working this site.:thumbup:

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
As long as no one is switching the tag size I am a medium.
Someone thinks its a joke changing my size labels in all my pants though, I know I was a size 30, then someone switched the tags to 32, then 34:whistling2:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Man! 250 posts,that's too many. Let's say 150 posts with no misspelled werds. Doooe!!:censored:
Your half way there, you can do it. :thumbsup:

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
WOOHOO! Just barely made it!

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, so far I've had 2 orders for free shirts and I sent them both out this morning. Everyone else is going to have to wait until I get back from the Remodeling Show.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for pointing that out. I put the inventory amounts in the wrong box. Try again... we have 15 XL left.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just a reminder... if you've hit the 250 post mark and want a free t-shirt send me a PM. I haven't gotten many yet.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts