Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious if any of you have experience with the Viessmann products (boilers, solar heating panels, indirect fired tanks, etc.) out there. I'm trying to expand my knowledge and thinking of going to their "academy" sessions, which introduce you to their products and help you learn the in's and out's of them. Never installed one of their boilers but I am becoming quite interested in the idea of it. Despite their recent recall, I've heard a few good things about them.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Awesome product, hands down. There are some people, however, that make this boiler out to be the end all and be all. Attend the training, and you'll be that much more valuable in that you can troubleshoot a new product.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Great boiler. very fancy but sometimes the cost is just stupid. I twinned two together a few years ago and I can't remember exactly but the venting alone was in the thousands. If you want the best go viessmann. They make a small 100 MBH boiler that is very well priced but it is going off the shelves like crazy. I've just installed the boilers and HWM's. no experience with the panels but have seen them at trade shows and they are very large and look impressive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts