Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to hijack the last thread about these bags ,,,, But ,,,, I just received my

Veto Pro Pac Closed Top XL from Fed Ex ,,,,,,,,,,, OMG :thumbup::thumbup:

This thing is FANTASTIC !! Emptied all my stuff from my Ridgid jobmaxx tool bag into it and STILL have room for more .

These things are SO WELL PUT TOGETHER ! If you've got the $ 135 +or-

GET ONE OF THESE !! Can hardly wait to work tomorrow :D:D

Cal

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Plenty of them that are nice at vetopropac.com. Mine would SUCK compared to their photos .
This thing is SWEET !!

Cal

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you sir . I'm no good with pics and computers :)

Really ,,, I think this is my bag for EVER !!

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Nice, looks sweet!
Me? I still work from a 5 gallon bucket, no kidding, even with my carpentry tools, got one for framing, one for sheetrock, and one for trim. If they wear out, I toss it and it cost nothing to replace. Problem is they are bulky in the truck. After seeing these pix, makes me think about getting about 4 of them. One for each trade I do.

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
I knew you would like it:thumbsup:
One part that I like, that has nothing to do about tools, is the velco that you can connect the strap to. The bag I had before the GREAT VETO, the strap would always be in my way and it drove me nuts.
This has been a real thought out design. I am still loving mine.

All together now- 1 2 3 VETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Service ,

I LIKE your set up !! My tools are set up different ,,, don't need the crimpers but once in a blue moon ,,, but you have given me some NICE ideas !

Thank you :)

Song ,,,,,,,,,, I believe in your VISION ,,, you da' man !:yes:

Cal

·
J. McCabe Plumbing Inc.
409 Posts
Service Guy,
What is it that you need a 10" pipe wrench for, that you can't do with a pair of Channel Locks?

If one of my guy's needs a 10" pipe wrench for anything I'll ................................probably get him one, but wonder why.

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts
I own one 10" pipe wrench which I have never used and likely never will. While on a tour of the Ridgid factory (pre Roundup trip) I watched a guy dress and assemble a bunch of 10" pipe wrenches. When he was done assembling the wrenches he hand one to each of us to take home. It's not so much that I watched the birth of the wrench as I don't see a need for a 10" pipe wrench.

Mark

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
those certainly look cool. if i could ever get myself to spend that amount of money on a bag, i'd get one of those for sure. is there any center storage area between the two compartments shown?

paul

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
those certainly look cool. if i could ever get myself to spend that amount of money on a bag, i'd get one of those for sure. is there any center storage area between the two compartments shown?

paul
No center, just sides. About the money, it took me a year or so to do it. Now I wonder why I waited so long.

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

paul
I've had the thing 2days and am telling you ,,,,, SPEND THE MONEY !!!

It's ONE SERVICE CALL worth ,, that's 1 call ( approx $ 135 )

Do it ,,,,

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
well, maybe in a few months. seeing as i just quit my job :thumbup: and need to buy some stuff like software for my new operation, i should probably hold off. after i'm up and running, we'll see. :)

paul

·
waterheaterzone.com
2,043 Posts
Service Guy,
What is it that you need a 10" pipe wrench for, that you can't do with a pair of Channel Locks?

If one of my guy's needs a 10" pipe wrench for anything I'll ................................probably get him one, but wonder why.
It is actually a 12" pipe wrench, I also have a 14" wrench laying flat in the bag, but its not visible in the pics. I use the 12" and 14" wrenches all the time.

·
WILLPLUMB4$
584 Posts
It is actually a 12" pipe wrench, I also have a 14" wrench laying flat in the bag, but its not visible in the pics. I use the 12" and 14" wrenches all the time.
What kind of weight is it rated for, and what weight do you like to carry.
I hate to make an extra trip to the truck as much as the next guy, but I chose not to carry a bag much over 25-35lbs.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts