Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys are very rude and i dont see how u have any business...do u treat your customers like this??? i have been a handyman for 14 years and i do have degrees...please next time someone needs help be a little kinder....you are not better than anyone else.....and i will remove myself from this board...be sure and compliment each other and laugh about how rude u were to me and blah blah blah...you dont even know me...hope you dont need help with anything oneday and get someone whos rude to u....GOD BLEES EVERYONE:thumbup:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Removed him all together.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think we should let him talk. I would appreciate it if he could develop his point a bit more - give us some fairly specific examples where some of us were rude and take them in context to the conversation.

·
Banned
383 Posts
You guys are very rude and i dont see how u have any business...do u treat your customers like this??? i have been a handyman for 14 years and i do have degrees...please next time someone needs help be a little kinder....you are not better than anyone else.....and i will remove myself from this board...be sure and compliment each other and laugh about how rude u were to me and blah blah blah...you dont even know me...hope you dont need help with anything oneday and get someone whos rude to u....GOD BLEES EVERYONE:thumbup:
if you need help, then google plumbing help. this site is for the guys with bad backs, knees, rotator cuffs, and any other ailment that plagues the real plumber.

·
Banned
383 Posts
pipemaster you are the jerry lewis for the handyman. and i would support you in a tele-thon for all our special people who could just not pick a trade.:laughing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts