Votes: 25 96.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Very important

Tags
schooling
3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Widdershins 
#1 ·
This A.M. on PIPDL there was a test.

One question on the test is for all those in business!

Question? 30 divided by 1/2 plus 10 =

Multiple choice answers were given ...

10, 35, 50, 70 and 90

Vote for the correct answer

#11 ·
I just email it to my OCD little sister.

She got back to me in under 5 minutes. It would have been much sooner if she wasn't on her Honeymoon and still dealing with the Doctor from the fertility clinic.

I'm paying for the adoption (already set the money aside) once they come to realize biology isn't on their side.

She's worth it. She really is.:yes:

#13 ·
Widdershins said:
I just email it to my OCD little sister.

She got back to me in under 5 minutes. It would have been much sooner if she wasn't on her Honeymoon and still dealing with the Doctor from the fertility clinic.

I'm paying for the adoption (already set the money aside) once they come to realize biology isn't on their side.

She's worth it. She really is.:yes:
How expensive is an adoption?

#18 ·
The problem/reality is most prospective parents are in the market for infants.

Having been a foster parent and seeing the damaged goods up close and personal, I can't help but side with them. These kids are so damaged by the time they enter the system and even further damaged by their time in the system that it's hardly surprising they're so difficult to place.

It's a vicious cycle for these kids once they enter the system. Most of them end up shuttled from foster home to receiving home to foster home when they are very young, amidst the court ordered returns to the abusive and/or neglectful homes they were originally taken away from, of course -- And then the final indignity is being shuttled from group home to foster home to group home once they're to old to be placed with an adoptive family. It beats them down. And that beating down stays with them for the rest of their lives.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.