Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this house and the gentleman that did work on the house before me did not use full sets of anything he used in American standard flange I don't know what kind of handle this is and I'm trying to figure out what brand valve this is home Depot couldn't help me in a plumber in my area had no idea

I change the water spout and the overflow and drain but I don't want to change the valve does nothing wrong with it it doesn't leak I just want to put a new faucet on it.

Can anyone look at this and tell me what it is or do I have to get someone to come in and do this for me?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Since you couldn’t follow the instructions to post on this forum,
This is going to be way to complicated for you to do “what ever you want to do” to it.

Just call a real plumber.

·
Registered
9,512 Posts
I purchased this house and the gentleman that did work on the house before me did not use full sets of anything he used in American standard flange I don't know what kind of handle this is and I'm trying to figure out what brand valve this is home Depot couldn't help me in a plumber in my area had no idea

I change the water spout and the overflow and drain but I don't want to change the valve does nothing wrong with it it doesn't leak I just want to put a new faucet on it.

Can anyone look at this and tell me what it is or do I have to get someone to come in and do this for me?
its called a getthefuklost valve....so go pay a plumber cause you aint getting anything free here..

·
Super Moderator
2,082 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.