Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY EVERYONE, MY NAME IS MIKE COLEMAN, IM THE OWNER OF THAT TALL GUY PLUMBING INC. IN MOBRIDGE, SD. I SWEAT MY FIRST COPPER JOINT TOGETHER AT 13 AND IT LEAKED. SINCE THEN IVE IMPROVED,AND HAVENT QUIT. I GOT INTO PLUMBING AS A KID DOING ODD JOBS W/ A RETIRED PIPEFITTER. AFTER ATTENDING RANKEN TECH COLLEGE IN ST.LOUIS, MO. I WORKED AT MONSANTO WORLD HQ AS A PIPEFITTER IN R&D FOR 2 YEARS,WORKED MY APPRENTICESHIP AND GOT MY JOURNEYMANS FOR MO, AND ILL, AT KEMPER PLBG IN ST. LOUIS. AFTER MOVING TO RAPID CITY SD, AND GETTING OVER CULTURE SHOCK I TESTED FOR MY MASTERS AND STARTED A COMPANY.AFTER THREE YEARS AND GETTING MARRIED I SOLD THAT COMPANY AND MOVED TO MY WIFES HOME TOWN OF MOBRIDGE, SD. POP 3500. EVEN MORE SHOCK. SO I STARTED THAT TALL GUY PLBG INC. TO A VERY WARM RECEPTION OF CUSTOMERS WHO TELL ME THEY WERE IN DESPERATE NEED OF A PLUMBER WHO WAS ACTUALLY TRAINED AND LICENSED. ITS A WIERD PLACE FOR PLUMBING AND I LOOK FORWARD TO POSTING MANY PHOTOS BECAUSE THE PLUMBING HERE IS :censored:'ED UP AND MY STATE PLUMBING COMMISSION TOLD ME IM THE FIRST PLUMBER TO ORDER PERMITS IN THIS AREA IN A YEAR AND THERE IS A LOT OF WORK GOING ON HERE.THIS IS A GREAT TOOL FOR ALL ASPECTS OF OUR TRADE AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING INFO WITH YOU ALL.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome aboard mj.

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Mark

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Welcome. Ranken is sposed to be a good school from what I hear.

·
Banned
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome Mike! Pictures of messed up work are always appreciated. :laughing:
have you ever seen an ac condensate indirect into a drinking fountain, that dumped into a condensate pump, that pumped into a toilet tank, yeah you guys are gonna love these pictures.

·
Banned
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:eek::eek: Lets see that!

Welcome bro
since i got to this small town havent had a group of people who would appreciate such a hot mess, havent taken any pictures yet but i do get back to that place for work so before i rip that mess out ill get some pictures and start logging these masterpieces.:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts