Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
OUCH!! Burns are the worst. Sliced tissue usually starts hurting hours later.
Took a direct blow from a hammer on my thumb a couple weeks ago. I saw stars. BUT Burns, I feel for you.
Wrap it up, quite whining and get back to work! ;)

Hope it heels quickly.

I had a burn on my arm last year. Damn thing would not heal.

Burned tissue turned to cancer. Had to have it sliced out.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He never missed a beat than any other day. Between his knees and arthritis in both hands and wrists. I try to jump in front of him to do the heavy stuff or where you need grip. Over thirty years, this isn't his first, and in his own words "shouldn't have happened". Every night he soaks it in the shower scrubbing away all the dead skin/burnt flesh.

Day 1 & 2 it didn't look too bad, but as the days go by he said it feels better and better. I've had bad burns before, but not that bad.

·
Super Moderator
8,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OUCH!! Burns are the worst. Sliced tissue usually starts hurting hours later.
Took a direct blow from a hammer on my thumb a couple weeks ago. I saw stars. BUT Burns, I feel for you.
Wrap it up, quite whining and get back to work! ;)

Hope it heels quickly.

I had a burn on my arm last year. Damn thing would not heal.

Burned tissue turned to cancer. Had to have it sliced out.
Damn! Cancer! What was the burn from?

·
philosopher and statesmen
7,396 Posts
He never missed a beat than any other day. Between his knees and arthritis in both hands and wrists. I try to jump in front of him to do the heavy stuff or where you need grip. Over thirty years, this isn't his first, and in his own words "shouldn't have happened". Every night he soaks it in the shower scrubbing away all the dead skin/burnt flesh.

Day 1 & 2 it didn't look too bad, but as the days go by he said it feels better and better. I've had bad burns before, but not that bad.

tell him to go buy some vitamin E in oil capsules.... open them up and squeeze them on the burn..... I had 3rd degree burns on my legs one time and it helped it heal real fast...... works wonders....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts