Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Plumbing Contractor
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone I'm putting my 77 Dodge Power wagon Crew cab on the market. I really don't want to sale this truck:cry::cry: But I need a diesel truck for I can pull the Kubota backhoe with. This truck will do it on flat ground with no problems but steep hills she strugles.

It has a lot of new or rebuilt part in the last 4 years. Use to have a slant 6 in it. The guy before me put in a 360 with edlerbrock intake and 600cfm carb, true dual exhaust, tranny 727 torque flight and transfer case rebuilt, new front bendix pads and rotors in front last year, new rear shoes and drums. The snow plow I think I'm going to hold on to it. Trying to find an 92-93 dodge 4x4 diesel. I have all papers for all the work that has been done even the ones from the guy I bought the truck from. :thumbsup:

This truck is all time 4 wheel drive from factory.:yes:

I'm trying to get close to $5000.00

It's loaded down right now with busted up concrete patio which will be removed tomorrow, that is why the back end is squating. :whistling2:

There is only one rust hole rest of it is surface rust.

Attachments

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
snow plow mount. My grandfather bought a red one just like that new. drove it for 15 years with no problems.

·
Chase Plumber
289 Posts
We have a '97 dodge ram 2500 cummins that's a brute! The truck has 136,000 miles on it and all I have ever done to it was had the starter rebuilt ($25) and put a new serpentine belt on it..

They're tough as nails man. If you get one, get pre '98 because they are the 12 valve engines and a better engine in my opinion.

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Dodge all the way. I only use Chevy for work because the parts are redally available here. Went in for Dodge parts once and had to have them ordered!

·
Plumbing Contractor
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price

$4000.00 firm Truck only
$5800.00 With Plow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts