Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
every tool is a hammer
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed an American Standard CLOGMASTER at home and it sucks. The only reason I put it in was because it was ADA and free. It still isn't worth it. I have to chop my oldest kids turds up, and I have to double flush it for mine. One of my supply house salesmen wanted to buy my Wingmaster Express 870, I hate to sell a gun, even though I can't hit with it. I chopped another turd and called him and offered a trade. A Mansfield ADA Quantum for the shotgun. I have installed about 20 of these so far and never had a call back, so here's hoping I am done chopping turds.

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
My 9 year old who craps bigger than anybody I know, took his first dump in the new quantum and it flushed it right down. I never clogged it, but it always took two flushes for me, it has been driving beautifully!
Thats a good thing!:thumbup:

·
Illinois Licensed Plumber
4,253 Posts
I had a home owner call me with a clogged water closet. I walked into his bathroom he had a turd that stuck 8" out of the bowl and about 2 ½" around. The water closet flushed just fine, his turd just sat their though. I told him he needs to go out and get a large stick and break that bad boy up and instead of calling a plumber he should see a doc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts