Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Illinois Licensed Plumber
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK my girlfriend sent me this link and now she wants one of these things. First of all, when the web site started I was like WTF did she send me a link to. Any ways, have any of you all installed one of these contraptions? Or even used one? Is it worth the $$$?

Thanks

http://www.cleanishappy.com/

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
I still think people will have to wipe, under certain situations. So, why pay the price of it and still have to wipe.

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
I still think people will have to wipe, under certain situations. So, why pay the price of it and still have to wipe.

In Christ,

Song Dog

I scoot like a dog on a carpeted floor when I turn on the aquablaster to clean all my nooks and crannies like a Thomas's English Muffin.

Someday, someday I'll graduate to the ball washer with limited electronic stimulation feature.

I'm kinky like that. :brows:

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
I've never had this many people interested in my arse before!

I've been using one for 10 months now.

I'm using the cheapest/plain jane one there is. Seat with water jet.

It does exactly what that link is describing, and it does a great job.

It's absolutely no different than when you take a shower, and it's actually better.

You can control the force of the water. If you have a inexpensive one like mine, you have to boot and scoot to get all areas affected, clean.

To live almost 38 years before using one of these, knowing all the times I've wiped over and over and over on times where you just cannot work hard enough to keep yourself clean, this product is the answer.

With emotions and personal beliefs aside, this is a future product because I'm watching it evolve online in discussions more and more like PEX came into the focus.

Bidets were toted as a product of only the wealthy or elite can afford. I promise you that when the poor people are exposed to this product and get past the shennanigans that people detest, this product will be like a rolling earthquake across the country when people start doing computations of how much they spend on toilet paper, how many clogged toilets toilet paper has created, and how much more cleaner their body truly is when they use the product.

That's it in a nutshell. Toilet paper adds up quick when you have a family of 4 or more. It's a constant expense. Toilet paper is #1 reason for soft matter clogs. Great for us but remember that it's fouling what's supposed to be a non-fouling plumbing system. It was created to be that way in design.

Do the math what it costs to take a tree to toilet paper

and

then raw water to processed, and tell me which costs more.

Which is our more abundant resource right now, and what takes less effort to create.

Our disposable way of life is something that holds us accountable for the gift of change.

Ever asked yourself why they haven't incorporated a built-in quick-connect to all toilets, removing the ever so common leaking toilet to drain system connection?

At some point there has to be a graduation of change to stop what has shown that we need progress, lots of it.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I've never had this many people interested in my arse before!

I've been using one for 10 months now.

I'm using the cheapest/plain jane one there is. Seat with water jet.

It does exactly what that link is describing, and it does a great job.

It's absolutely no different than when you take a shower, and it's actually better.

You can control the force of the water. If you have a inexpensive one like mine, you have to boot and scoot to get all areas affected, clean.

To live almost 38 years before using one of these, knowing all the times I've wiped over and over and over on times where you just cannot work hard enough to keep yourself clean, this product is the answer.

With emotions and personal beliefs aside, this is a future product because I'm watching it evolve online in discussions more and more like PEX came into the focus.

Bidets were toted as a product of only the wealthy or elite can afford. I promise you that when the poor people are exposed to this product and get past the shennanigans that people detest, this product will be like a rolling earthquake across the country when people start doing computations of how much they spend on toilet paper, how many clogged toilets toilet paper has created, and how much more cleaner their body truly is when they use the product.

That's it in a nutshell. Toilet paper adds up quick when you have a family of 4 or more. It's a constant expense. Toilet paper is #1 reason for soft matter clogs. Great for us but remember that it's fouling what's supposed to be a non-fouling plumbing system. It was created to be that way in design.

Do the math what it costs to take a tree to toilet paper

and

then raw water to processed, and tell me which costs more.

Which is our more abundant resource right now, and what takes less effort to create.

Our disposable way of life is something that holds us accountable for the gift of change.

Ever asked yourself why they haven't incorporated a built-in quick-connect to all toilets, removing the ever so common leaking toilet to drain system connection?

At some point there has to be a graduation of change to stop what has shown that we need progress, lots of it.
you said it all Dunbar. Roids will be gone and your women folk will have reduced to 0 urinary tract infections.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts