Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
I myself have never ordered tools online. When ever I need them I dont have time to wait. I believe some others here were talking about tools not long ago

·
Banned
3,806 Posts
I have never found any sites that sell tools cheaper online than I can go to the tool supply and buy when you figure in the shipping. The only exception to this is when I buy stuff online from Hilti, as all online orders are shipped with no shipping costs.

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
I have never found any sites that sell tools cheaper online than I can go to the tool supply and buy when you figure in the shipping. The only exception to this is when I buy stuff online from Hilti, as all online orders are shipped with no shipping costs.
NO SHIPPING! Now thats respectable:thumbsup:

After looking at the site I found my next cordless kit.

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
Banned
3,806 Posts
NO SHIPPING! Now thats respectable:thumbsup:

After looking at the site I found my next cordless kit.

In Christ,

Song Dog
You won't regret it, I wasted a lot of money on Milwaukee and Dewalt tools before we made the decision to switch to Hilti, we also buy almost all of our anchors and blades from them as well.

·
Ridgid tool user
4,909 Posts
I buy lots of tools on line and consider store purchases to be needed that second. You save by no tax and some of these places have extremely low overhead which = lower cost. I like North State, Black Book of Tools, Tool Up and Cable Center of St. Louis.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts