Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to PZ.

Here on PZ we have die hard copper fans and lots of pex fans, hope you don't mind if members take what they use to heart, I myself use pex all the time.

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Welcome to PZ.

Here on PZ we have die hard copper fans and lots of pex fans, hope you don't mind if members take what they use to heart, I myself use pex all the time.
Yeh, some herewill ride you for mentioning pex, oters will say copper is pase, but its whatever you use is what you use. I use copper, cpvc, pex.

welcome to pz, and dont take it personal if they ride you about pex:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Welcome to the board! I checked out your website. I see you're still using brass fittings, what have you done about the dezincification problems using brass?
I run a lot of pex and currently use Viega Pureflow, bronze fittings and ss sleeves, I don't think I'll be switching anytime soon but thanks and welcome to the zone.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
And the Ranger takes the first swing :thumbup:

Hey, I heard that I believe Raven Products bought the rights to Rehau ? Think that's right. Anyway all you Rehau fans should be happy again. Me, I just bought 2 more wirsbo expander tools. The f-ing things are up over 300 bucks now. :cry:

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
welcome gt . you and I are neighbors i am in sedgewickville about 100 miles south of st lousi close to perryville.
I been to Perryville and Marble Hill alot of times. I can really remember the road to Marble Hill that almost a death trap with all the curves.

I am about 1-1 1/2 hours from STL, north east.

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I been to Perryville and Marble Hill alot of times. I can really remember the road to Marble Hill that almost a death trap with all the curves.

I am about 1-1 1/2 hours from STL, north east.

In Christ,

Song Dog
going to marble hill today on my way to arab. it was either 51 or 34 highway which are the only 2 rds going there. my guess is it was 51 cause it is very curvy and it goes straight to illinois via the chester bridge. Just remember next time you come to bollinger country to turn your hat around,take your teeth out and fantasize about your sister.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
That thread title is hilarious.:laughing::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
going to marble hill today on my way to arab. it was either 51 or 34 highway which are the only 2 rds going there. my guess is it was 51 cause it is very curvy and it goes straight to illinois via the chester bridge. Just remember next time you come to bollinger country to turn your hat around,take your teeth out and fantasize about your sister.
when you go down 51 you are only 2 and a half miles from my house. I am on hwy kk.

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
I sure will:laughing::laughing:
Yep, I remember now, it was 51.

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Is this a memorial to GTglobe? If so...

• Solder will burn you because it's hot (melted solder that is)
  • Wear protective clothing when dealing with said solder

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
Is this a memorial to GTglobe? If so...

• Solder will burn you because it's hot (melted solder that is)
  • Wear protective clothing when dealing with said solder
  • Yes
  • this is a memorial thread
  • For
  • GT Globe
  • The person who brought nothing to the table
  • when he joined
  • Except meaningless irrelevent
  • postings
  • that left
  • No
  • Doubt
  • He was a freakin idiot...
  • A pinhead if we ever met one...

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts
For those who were still wondering about gtglobe, he finally started posting on the Ridgid site today so I checked his IP Address. Although he claims to be from Saint Louis, Missouri he is from India. Anyone still believe he was not a SPAMMER?

Mark

Reactions: Airgap

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
For those who were still wondering about gtglobe, he finally started posting on the Ridgid site today so I checked his IP Address. Although he claims to be from Saint Louis, Missouri he is from India. Anyone still believe he was not a SPAMMER?

Mark
So he works for 7-11?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts