Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A customer of mine takes 3 - 4 attempts to flush everything away when using her toilet. It’s an eco flush so as you know 3 litre on a small flush and 6 litre on a bigger flush. I think it’s a roper rhodes cistern but not 100%. I have heard contrasting possible reasons for this from fellow plumbers including low litre volume in the cistern, height of the cistern and even poor design of the pan. There are 2 toilets of the same design in the house and they both have the same problem. I’m hoping someone can help me out here

·
Registered
6,841 Posts
A customer of mine takes 3 - 4 attempts to flush everything away when using her toilet. It’s an eco flush so as you know 3 litre on a small flush and 6 litre on a bigger flush. I think it’s a roper rhodes cistern but not 100%. I have heard contrasting possible reasons for this from fellow plumbers including low litre volume in the cistern, height of the cistern and even poor design of the pan. There are 2 toilets of the same design in the house and they both have the same problem. I’m hoping someone can help me out here

Here's a UK forum; Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Courses | Plumbing Community

·
Registered
6,841 Posts
Just complete idiots, how can you not read the rules.?
He doesn't speak American so he didn't understand them. He speaks English ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts