Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
181 - 200 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
Plumbing
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 · (Edited)
it takes like a mili second to change the jaws, quick release pin. just have the other one laying in your packout fitting box ready to go.
I was under an temp office trailer……

I guess you drag the box under there with you or put the extra jaws in your carry under box

Make another video of you crimping 1 x 3/4 x 1/2 T’s 🤣🤡. 🫶 just playing with you bruh 😎

I’m going to try to get your package sent off today.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
Plumbing
5,281 Posts
I was under an temp office trailer……

I guess you drag the box under there with you or put the extra jaws in your carry under box

Make another video of you crimping 1 x 3/4 x 1/2 T’s 🤣🤡. 🫶 just playing with you bruh 😎

I’m going to try to get your package sent off today.
good. cause i ran out of teflon yesterday and that was the first thing i thought of. I ordered another pex gun this morning. we liked it so much were sorta fighting over it.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
Plumbing
5,281 Posts
Heat exchanger replacement. 2yr old unit leaking at factory braze. Located in an attic. I’d love to get my hands on the “plumber” who installed this bullish!t. Cpvc in the attic insualted like sh!t. And let’s run a line right in front of the fckin unit while we’re at it. Oh, and that’s great spot for that Union on that gas feed. Fckin useless. Put the Union after the valve boys. Jesus. Would have been Nice to pull this unit off the wall but not with that water piping job. I wasn’t touching it. I know the company, bunch of wannabes. But she’s good as new. Easy money.

Attachments

·
Registered
Plumbing
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
I would’ve passed on the entire job or repiped the water in the area with pex.

But If I wasn’t the original installer I would’ve passed most likely. If I was the original installer the piping would’ve been to my liking.

Same with sewer grinders. If I didn’t install it then I’m really not interested. They’re usually not installed to my standards.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
Plumbing
5,281 Posts
In a way it is. In a way it’s not. It’s totally modular plug and play. There’s nothing on them that can’t be repaired or replaced. Once you work on a few it all makes sense.
In a way it is. In a way it’s not. It’s totally modular plug and play. There’s nothing on them that can’t be repaired or replaced. Once you work on a few it all makes sense.
What was that all about???
Maybe he meant the over insallation being a mess, which it was. The client is close to our office. Our office is right in the middle of the biggest, wealthiest, suburbanist part of town. It is MY area, and we will assert dominance over all the competitors. Whenever i meet a new client in the neighborhoods, one of my first questions is "who used to be your plumber" because they will be calling us forever when were done.

Sparky, Apparently i overpaid 2019s taxes by $438.00, better late than never i guess.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
Plumbing
5,281 Posts
Automotive tire Asphalt Gas Composite material Wood

Wood Road surface Brick Gas Brickwork

First stop, disconnect this fcked up sh!t from a pool heater that’s getting replaced. It amazes me the amount of unpermitted work that goes on in this town. Don’t get me wrong, we don’t always permit everything either but our sh!t meets code. Running new line tomorrow after new pool heater is set. Zoom in and check out the flared 90 vent limiter on the regulator. 😳

·
I aint CPV see in it?
Plumbing
5,281 Posts
Sky Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tree Automotive design

Asphalt Road surface Tool Sleeve Gas

2nd stop was a broke 3:4 pvc line at the copper transition going into the slab, only 12” deep 😁, third stop was A GD glacier bay shower valve that I have to find a cartridge for at the fckin depot. Terrific. Last stop was a new 50gal elec in the garage, replaced two toilets with Kohler ADA pressure assist, and rebuild a GD valley single lever cartridge. 7:30 to 3:45, not a bad day. Everything was within 3 miles of my office. Back of the truck after second trip from the toielt and water heater call. My lil f1fitty putting in work this week. My main tech has been out all week and I had to cover his slack. I’m not used to working like this anymore.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
Plumbing
5,281 Posts
I should move to Tallahassee, enroll my kids in Maclay and take that city over repair wise
you couldnt get to it all. i turned down at least 5 today that didnt want to wait untill next week. but youd stay fckin busy. you dont want to send your kids to mcclay. once those people find out youre a plumber youre instantly "Less than" to them. I dont send my kids there.

·
Registered
Plumbing
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #197 ·
you couldnt get to it all. i turned down at least 5 today that didnt want to wait untill next week. but youd stay fckin busy. you dont want to send your kids to mcclay. once those people find out youre a plumber youre instantly "Less than" to them. I dont send my kids there.
You have to make financial contributions to the school to have influence. So if you pay 14k tuition then you need to make a 20k plus payment each year. Then you’d have 6k in influence.

Or my kids could get a sports scholarship to go free then I still make a 20k per child payment. I could get the headmasters wife’s personal cell phone number for that much…….

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Maybe he meant the over insallation being a mess, which it was. The client is close to our office. Our office is right in the middle of the biggest, wealthiest, suburbanist part of town. It is MY area, and we will assert dominance over all the competitors. Whenever i meet a new client in the neighborhoods, one of my first questions is "who used to be your plumber" because they will be calling us forever when were done.

Sparky, Apparently i overpaid 2019s taxes by $438.00, better late than never i guess.
Cool,at least it wasn't an audit,have you ever been audited???

181 - 200 of 266 Posts