Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I NEED music when I am working, Just love it and helps me work.

Anyone else?

And Yes, I do shut it down when like doing a service call in the home,

But like if I am roughing or doing a big call like a water heater / boiler swap the Ipod goes in :)

U?

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
I use one on occasion.

As long as you are respectful of the other trades.

Nobody likes a blaring radio.
If I'm working in a mech room with another trade I'll ask em what kind of music they like.

Now back to the endless material take off. Wow! copper is cheap $4.38 2"L

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTW - Are you working now on a job site or in your shop? I saw the "loading material" comment, and is copper really back down?

And yea, I agree, You have to have respect for the other dudes, thats why I like ipods etc , when I was working by myself , like when lets say I was doing a rough.

When it was just our shop like "just the plumbers" on the house rough we would have one radio between all the guys and just blare it through the house, but if another trade showed up on the rough we would turn it down, or they would yell at us to turn it back up :)

Music soothes the sole man, Its a must for positive productivity and it also can reduce accidents in the workplace.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
i listen to everything except for classical and new country really.

what muck listed and that sort of thing plus older country, alternative stuff, punk rock, hardcore, underground hip hop, not much metal though i do love me some slayer at 7 am. :thumbsup:

paul

1 - 20 of 36 Posts