Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I'm Todd and I own Tri-City Plumbing LLC. We specialize in plumbing repairs across South Louisiana, from Lafayette to New Orleans.
Besides that, I'm married, have three children, including one in college at the moment.
I enjoy backpacking, hence the online name cajunhiker.
Like a lot of people on this forum, I found it by accident. I enjoy reading the posts.

·
Banned
6,437 Posts
I have associates across southern La. Baton Rouge-New Orleans. Welcome...you not from Chalmette are ya?:laughing::jester:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have associates across southern La. Baton Rouge-New Orleans. Welcome...you not from Chalmette are ya?:laughing::jester:
Nope, not from "down in the parish" as they say in NOLA about Chalmette. Grew up on the Westbank of NOLA, though. Now living in Lafayette, LA.

·
Banned
6,437 Posts
Nope, not from "down in the parish" as they say in NOLA about Chalmette. Grew up on the Westbank of NOLA, though. Now living in Lafayette, LA.
I have a couple good friends in Baton Rouge.....one lived in lafayette for a while before moving to Baton. Not in the plumbing field tho. I worked for a few weeks down in new Orleans after the freeze christmas of 89....down in the garden district. Had some family in Kenner for a while.

·
Super Moderator
2,010 Posts
WELCOME TO THE ZONE !

I STARTED PLUMBING BACK IN 75 IN CENLA :thumbup:

ALEXANDRIA, LA

COURTEOUSLY OF THE U.S.A.F

AT WHAT USED TO BE ENGLAND AFB :thumbup:

NOW ALEXANDRA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

·
Banned
8,808 Posts