Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the right forum, but customers really appreciate them so I thought maybe this was the best place.

Where can you buy them? I tried to find some when we were selling our house, but didn't have any luck. I haven't tried online yet. Does anyone have a good source for these?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I get mine from Conney Safety Products. Just type that into a search engine and go to their site. I buy them by the case.

These are a great referral resource, by the way. People really appreciate the time you take to protect their home, and it will show in the amount of referral work that you get.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just take my shoes off. I've found so far that many of my customers tell me its ok, leave them on, but I tell them its my policy out of respect for their home. And yes, they do appreciate that!

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
I just take my shoes off. I've found so far that many of my customers tell me its ok, leave them on, but I tell them its my policy out of respect for their home. And yes, they do appreciate that!
Sorry buddy, but I consider my safety toe boots to be PPE.:yes:
The boots stay on!:thumbup:

I do use booties as per our, company policy.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Point taken, and you are correct. However, in my particular business, there isn't much of a real need for safety toe shoes. I do own them and in those instances where I feel they are a necessity, I certainly do bring them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Another Shoe-bee buyer here.. I personally prefer to take my shoes off when I went to customer's houses, but the shoebee is more professional.. Just a pain when you have to go back and forth to the truck and have big feet..

·
Registered
648 Posts
bootys

Not sure if this is the right forum, but customers really appreciate them so I thought maybe this was the best place.

Where can you buy them? I tried to find some when we were selling our house, but didn't have any luck. I haven't tried online yet. Does anyone have a good source for these?
----Statewide supply also sells them the same folks that sell rootx and bio-- clean

·
Registered
114 Posts
All of the supply houses carry them here in the San Francisco area but does anyone have a better solution for when you have stood in the wet tub and then need to walk across the floor. And I refuse to take my boots off unleass the H/O is hot and taking something off as well

·
Water Whisperer
3,627 Posts
All of the supply houses carry them here in the San Francisco area but does anyone have a better solution for when you have stood in the wet tub and then need to walk across the floor. And I refuse to take my boots off unleass the H/O is hot and taking something off as well
"Always leave your boots on" was the second thing I was taught. You never know when the hubby will get home.

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
me too on barnett

I get mine from barnett. oh, and if you take your shoes off you still need to put them on and off when going to the truck. Plus I like having my steel toed boots incase i drop a wrench.

Plumber Jim

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I usually wear low slip on steel toe boots so they are easy to slip on and off cause I don't want to walk in sewer water in my stocking feet. I also use the booties when i have them. I always put plastic down on the floor and walls if I am working in a finished area. I also use a snake sleeve whenever I can to avoid splatter on the walls and myself.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
all it is is a piece of flexible poly pipe bigger than the diameter od the snake so the cable will go thru it you can buy one that is custom fit for your machine or get a hacksaw and make one yourself and save your self 15 bucks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts