Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Casual Observer
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Such a good idea, I feel like we put the kids to bed and now the grown ups can talk. My name is Nick, I hung around CT for a while, posting occasionally but mostly just watching and learning from all of you. I really enjoy seeing what each of you has to say and I feel like I know some of you even if we don't interact much.

I have been plumbing for almost 14 years and I am a Master Plumber. I started out in commercial construction but moved into residential service about 8 years ago. Over the last couple of years I have hung up the tool bag and focused my time on running the business and seeing it grow. I'm not an owner but I have all the respect in the world for you guys who have made that move into sole proprietorship. It takes guts.

Thanks for letting me learn from you guys, and get some laughs out of you as well. I usually don't have much to offer but I'll chime in when I can.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome Nick,

Were all happy this forum came about, I never seen so much chat from so many plumbers in such little time. Amazing, give us a forum of our own, and we are all happy.

Glad you joined.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Great to have you here. I'd challenge you to post more though. You can learn a lot by interacting. Asking questions and even sometimes giving answers can really help your business.

Either way I'm glad you joined. I hope you come back often. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts