Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DAMMITTT. Does that come in a convertible, or only a hard top?
I started getting a funny feeling in my gut when watching that video again, could have been all the irish beer, corned beef and cabbage and then the chocolate cake for desert. I gotta run, later!!!!!!:blink:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Saw those at PHCC last year and thought they were a good, low-cost option. Standard fill valve and flapper in the tank. Customer feedback?

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Standard parts, no funny business. I've installed lots of them, customers love the toilets because they work. I love them because I don't get call backs. The avalanche has a 3" flush valve with a regular flapper (something that AS learned the hard way), Has a standard fluidmaster, Dual fed siphon jets, and a 2" glazed trap. If the Viper can do what's in the video just imagine how the Avalanche flushes. I have one in my house, it works!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Iron , Glad you are LOVING 'em !! I been pushing the Gerbers for a while and every customer LOVES them !! Finally ,,, a really good product !!

Cal

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
I just put a Viper in today. People really give me a good responce on them. I keep or try to keep 6 Vipers and 4 Avalanches on hand.

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
Registered
212 Posts
I hope a closet auger can get through the trap just in case. At the school district, I installed some Gerber pressure tank flush models last year, and while they rarely plug up, I can't get a standard small bulb General auger through the traps.:furious:

·
Senior Moment
1,904 Posts
I just talked to the owner of the plumbing supply, and told him he should stock these as I've been hearing good things about the viper and avalanche. For Gerber they only have the builders grade, not a great flusher.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
I just talked to the owner of the plumbing supply, and told him he should stock these as I've been hearing good things about the viper and avalanche. For Gerber they only have the builders grade, not a great flusher.
Same here, these ******* builders down here dont give a crap about the "better" toilets.

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

The Viper is only 80 bucks! It IS a builders grade toilet that flushes like a much more expensive one! I doubt anyone can find a better flushing toilet for that price. If they want to upgrade from great to "Total Wow" then sell the Avalanche!:thumbup:
All I can say about the Viper and Avalanche is this, Finally someone made a couple of great flushing toilets at great prices with no nonsense easily obtained parts. Thank you Gerber!:thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts