Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

6501 - 6520 of 6529 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,467 Posts
Never heard anything good about these disposals, but man, you can’t help but think of the profit that could be made off these things?
This is how I read it originally :

Horsepower is
Garbage
Disposal fee
30$

Seriously even if they were that price here, to us it's some type of UFO no one ever truly saw in real life.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Here’s the blank canvas, they started a bit. Another in the background

They need to repaint it again and then wipe it down with silicone oil. There are also commercial products you can buy that are meant to stop spray paint from sticking but silicone oil/grease is cheap and easy to get.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Cute little guy, I think I woke him up. First four pics are from same job. Replaced ~40' of 4" cast iron, the flange, and the sink got replaced with a vanity. That ledgeback sink is prewar!!!! See the porcelain spout?!!!! Definitely going in the basement bathroom I plan to install :biggrin:

That kohler toilet was a pitd. Had to pull it so I could squish the aluminum rivet nut with my channellocks from inside so I could pull it through the hole. Needed to change the seat. My boss actually told our fixtures person that we won't order, sell, or install those models anymore.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Chlorinating a house for sale. Gee, I wonder why it has bacteria :surprise:The dogs would schit right next to the short well head.

My favorite bathroom in this house doesn't even have a toilet or sink anymore. I love basement/garage bathrooms.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,481 Posts
come on man, I was selling hits of pvc glue on job sites for years, lotsa good money in it..all you needed was a supply of paper bags and a can of glue.....
It’s amazing! I’ll be working in the basement, have to run out to the truck to get something and the HO, who’s been upstairs the entire time asks “How can you stand that smell?!” I just say that all my brain cells in the smell department died off years ago.

·
Registered
8,975 Posts
It’s amazing! I’ll be working in the basement, have to run out to the truck to get something and the HO, who’s been upstairs the entire time asks “How can you stand that smell?!” I just say that all my brain cells in the smell department died off years ago.
thats my universal answer...

6501 - 6520 of 6529 Posts