Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What in the world do HO's think? I have been threatened by dis satisfied HO's who say they will report me to the BBB. Dont they know the BBB cant do anything at all? Just an over rated referral company is all they are. How many people here at some point in time have had or heard of people who want to report someone to the BBB?

About the silliest thing I ever heard! About as bad as complaining to the phone company because your electric was cut off!

·
J. McCabe Plumbing Inc.
409 Posts
I was about to start an underslab rough for a friend of mine and asked him to do the digging to save him some money. All the work i was going to do for him was gonna be done T&M.
Before I put any pipe in the ground, his wife told me she was gonna back charge me (no joke) for the time her husband spent digging the trenches. I reminded her I was doing the work T&M. She got upset and thought I was being unreasonable (no joke) and fired me before I started.

She then told me she was gonna turn me in to the BBB, like they care about her whining.:cry:

Their divorced now, he is still a friend, he just didn't have the balls to tell her off at the time.:no:

The BBB. Get real!

·
Banned
913 Posts
BBB - Just another group like the Chamber of Commerce with their hands out looking for money. You buy your way in, just like T.V. and News coverage. It's all a "Pay to Play" game!

Consumers really think these groups shoot straight. I did too until I became a business owner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts